chEFFs Dream Home Build

Very nice. 
So is the RV pad for visitors going just to the left of the garage?

Yes. Full Hook Ups! Peace
I don’t need full hookups. 
I have a Harbor Freight generator that’s super quiet when the muffler stays on. 
And I also have a macerator with a 100’ garden hose that will go directly to your front lawn sprinkler. 
Save you a bundle on water and fertilizer. 

Looking like a nice place to hang your hat!

Well done!

:clap:

Monday we'll be finalizing the electrical to remove temp power and bring in some Permanent power! Peace

Got the Barn water ran / hooked up and completed. Running 6" drain pipe to catch all the water off that huge roof and taking it to the pond. 1% fall and that dude will do some pounding! The 1st pond almost filled up without having any help from the house. Peace

IMG_3617.JPG

IMG_3618.JPG

IMG_3619.JPG

IMG_3620.JPG

IMG_3621.JPG

IMG_3622.JPG

IMG_3623.JPG

IMG_3624.JPG

IMG_3625.JPG

IMG_3626.JPG

IMG_3627.JPG

IMG_3628.JPG

Guttering next week hopefully. Electrical finalizing this week. Hopefully. Get off that T-Pole and hook up direct. Hopefully. Getting the outside air handlers installed this week. Hopefully. Notice that common denominator? Hopefully. Peace

if you dont mind me asking............ where in the state are you? 

At the end of Sept I will have a layover for about a 90 minutes at DFWI, let's see how many drinks we can put down before my next flight. House is looking amazing!

Monday worked me a 16hr day. Got to the office at 6:00am until 10:00. Got to the property and worked until dark thirty. It was the last day I had with these guys before they jumped on a plane back to Diego. Donald and Billy are Pro's at their jobs. And good friends too. I'd much rather pay friends to help rather than the unknown. 100* heat standing in the sun kicked this boys butt. I felt it yesterday. Couldn't answer the bell. Need to do me more of those days to acclimate myself or......bark orders from the A/C in my truck. Peace

IMG_3638.JPG

IMG_3637.JPG

IMG_3636.JPG

IMG_3635.JPG

IMG_3634.JPG

IMG_3633.JPG

IMG_3632.JPG

IMG_3631.JPG

IMG_3630.JPG

At the end of Sept I will have a layover for about a 90 minutes at DFWI, let's see how many drinks we can put down before my next flight. House is looking amazing!

I'll be waiting at the curb for ya! Call me when you land. Peace

Back