chEFFs Dream Home Build

What's Behind the Green Door ....
MV5BMTk4ODI0MDU5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzgwNDAyOA@@._V1_UY1200_CR124,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I have been lurking and reading from the get go. Awesome place, great ideas!

I really like the countertops and the colors on the doors, its tying together nicely, looks super good. I am excited to see what the landscape will look like.

Exterior Paint is coming along nicely. These three brothers have a great work ethic. No music, no talk, just work. It's like the right hand knows what the left hand is doing. Come at 8:30am Leave at 5:30pm. It was great to see them on Saturday too. Peace

Rain the last couple days puts a damper on exterior paint. Peace

I heard the Boys are showing up Thursday to Grind for two weeks..

Equipment Operators are here. Underground has begun. Taking all the water off this huge house and taking it down to the pond. Texas is a wet state. Controlling / containing the water is vital to an active property. Also do some final grade to prepare for the Outdoor Air Handlers to be installed and some driveway prep. Dirt work is some fun stuff. Sure beats picking out Vanity Lights! Peace 

This just in n artist's rendering as no photographs are being allowed at this time to protect the, well you know drunk and stupid

download.jpg

Back