chEFFs Dream Home Build

Trying to organize the 1209 File is brutal. Too many notes. Peace

I hate Bankers! They have your balls wrapped in their hands! Peace

Do they still recommend “watering the foundation” with a small sprinkler system when post tension is used? I owned a house in Fort Worth some time back with serious foundation issues. Post tension in homes was just starting to come on line about that time.

image.png

That pic sums it all up why I could never live in Texas! My blood it just too thick to handle that kind of sweat.

My daughter lives/goes to school in Denton. She often house sits in Grapevine. Great town.

Do they still recommend “watering the foundation” with a small sprinkler system when post tension is used?

YES......I'm the water guy. Constantly keeping the water on the dirt while they POUND it with the machines. When they're done and it dries, it's hard as concrete. This property will not have foundation issues (Fingers crossed) Peace 

Today......supposed to be a lot of activity at the Dream Home!! Let's get it on boys. Peace

Your getting close, Time to start making the to do list in order to get your C of O. Start talking to the Inspector make sure on the day your expecting to be moving he doesn't suddenly come up with the one permit r certificate you are going to need to move in.

Your getting close, Time to start making the to do list in order to get your C of O. Start talking to the Inspector make sure on the day your expecting to be moving he doesn't suddenly come up with the one permit r certificate you are going to need to move in.

Inspector kid was pretty cool last time I saw him. My builder needs to get off his aiss and get this thing built. Although i'm holding him up when it comes to driveway design. Move the temp pole and garbage so I can vision my drive in with moho / trailer. Not interested in the concrete jungle but the front entry has to look badass and functional. Curb appeal! Peace

Just for the record....Da chEFF isn't one for change. I'm looking around the mancave / garage mahal and noticed ALL this Stuff needs to be packed. Talk about an attitude change! Peace

What a great time of year to  work in the sun. It's HOT here in Texas. Peace

that video clip is as much water as we get all "wet season".  LOL. 

Will this help???  LOL

image.png

Back