chEFFs Dream Home Build

I'm all about "NO MTC" stuff! Fake Grass stays green year round! Peace

HOT!! EFFN HOT!! Oh well.....just weather! Peace

Solid Oak Wood Floors are impressive. Peace

Sure am glad it wasn't me who stepped thru the ceiling in the pantry. Peace

IMG_3684.JPG

We took the tree down and she was rotted in the center. She didn't have much life left in her. Sad day it was. Peace

IMG_3696.JPG

IMG_3701.JPG

Remember....If you use your equipment, you have to wash and service them too! Part of the program. Peace

IMG_3683.JPG

IMG_3681.JPG

IMG_3682.JPG

I did that once when I was doing electrical work in Phoenix. Unfortunately this house was older and the drywall was brittle. When I stepped through half the Living Room ceiling came with it. 

We were doing Solar Installs a few years back and would have to get into the attic for the install.

On one particular house in a nice part of Scottsdale we arrived and the owners were ready to leave for Vegas for the time we were working on the home.  They were packed and ready to go when the homeowner tells them we will be back in four days. Foreman says OK the attic access is in the garage correct, Nope.  So now they have the wife sitting in the car ready for her Vegas trip and we are scrambling to get the attic work done.

Well if you think in the workers haste he put his foot thru the ceiling you would only be half right, As he fell  thru he also broke the fire sprinkler pipe he was straddling, So we had water damage as well. 

Drywall Damage, Water damage and a pissed off lady who wanted to go to Vegas instead of watching construction workers all day.

They were such a PITA. They expected all new insulation in the attic and for us to pay to repaint just about the entire house. Plus for the lost weekend in Vegas.

We did over 300 of those installs and that was the one and only time that happened.

Going to finish up the Rock Feature today. Floors were scraped and finished this weekend. We took the Oak Floor  shavings and used as mulch. Mulch from the tree we cut down is in there too. Topping it off with black mulch this morning. Notice the sand in the rocks. Lots of shovel work. Peace

Rock Feature.jpg

Wood Floors are finished. Can't walk on them yet. This guy was a stud! He kept saying we've got the best floors you can get. Hand scraped the entire house. He was proud of his work. Left a $100.00 bill on his steering wheel. Talk about getting a huge smile from a dude! Peace

IMG_3711.JPG

IMG_3710.JPG

IMG_3703.JPG

IMG_3706.JPG

IMG_3704.JPG

IMG_3705.JPG

IMG_3714.JPG

IMG_3715.JPG

IMG_3716.JPG

We are going to miss you in Glamis for a while......

Because once that house is done and you get settled in your not going to want to leave it.

WOW, All that work for $100?

:lmao:

Looks great!

:dbart:

Back