chEFFs Dream Home Build

Color has been completed. Twilight Gray. Beautiful. Peace

Trenching all over the property. Getting the meter re-installed on the barn down below. Nice little 300' run (200 amp service) Putting electrical pipe in the ground for future lighting. Underground work is VITAL in the success of your project. Peace

IMG_3481.JPG

IMG_3482.JPG

IMG_3484.JPG

IMG_3485.JPG

IMG_3486.JPG

IMG_3495.JPG

IMG_3502.JPG

IMG_3496.JPG

IMG_3499.JPG

Going to tear drop the back of the yard. Multi-Level system with retaining walls. Putting in an awesome Staircase. Going to install RCP Clean Outs to catch all the water off the back of the house. Have it feed down into the pond. The roof will deliver a lot of water. Water control is VITAL in the success of your project. Peace

IMG_3506.JPG

IMG_3507.JPG

Trenching all over the property. Getting the meter re-installed on the barn down below. Nice little 300' run (200 amp service) Putting electrical pipe in the ground for future lighting. Underground work is VITAL in the success of your project. Peace

View attachment 29511

View attachment 29512

View attachment 29513

View attachment 29514

View attachment 29515

View attachment 29516

View attachment 29517

View attachment 29518

View attachment 29519
recruited a few SoCal socal residents I see :cheers:

recruited a few SoCal socal residents I see :cheers:

YES SIR I did. My belief..............you're going to spend the money, spend it with friends. Who are damn good at what they do. Peace

Rock Ledge looks AWESOME. Going to take pics when they finish tomorrow! Peace

Going to tear drop the back of the yard. Multi-Level system with retaining walls. Putting in an awesome Staircase. Going to install RCP Clean Outs to catch all the water off the back of the house. Have it feed down into the pond. The roof will deliver a lot of water. Water control is VITAL in the success of your project. Peace

View attachment 29521

View attachment 29522
I see what is next.......

:bag:

chEFF-Backyard.jpg

I hope the pool @ the bottom is deep, because I can already see drunk folks jumping into it from the top.  LOL

I hope the pool @ the bottom is deep, because I can already see drunk folks jumping into it from the top.  LOL
You don't know the Cheff that well then.

I see drunk folks falling, stumbling and riding 70's off the top more then jumping voluntarily 

I have never met the man, but hope to one day.  I try to meet as many board members each year as I can.  I've met lots of good folks.  

Reactions: MWB
I have never met the man, but hope to one day.  I try to meet as many board members each year as I can.  I've met lots of good folks.  

Looking forward to the Day Bobalos. Hopefully I won't disappoint. Don't judge based on comments from others! HAHA Peace 

Looking forward to the Day Bobalos. Hopefully I won't disappoint. Don't judge based on comments from others! HAHA Peace 
Im an equal opportunity hater.  I give everyone the same 9.8 seconds before I form an opinion.  LOL.

Septic Tank buried yesterday. What a Deep hole! Massive dude for two people. Peace

IMG_3538.JPG

IMG_3542.JPG

IMG_3539.JPG

IMG_3541.JPG

Back