chEFFs Dream Home Build

Sometimes I get this thought in my brain that life is going to change when the house is completed. But it feels like this house is stuck in neutral and I'm floating in the air waiting on something I have no control over. Is this called PATIENCE? Peace
It's a percentage of patience. The percentage amount depends on quality of the float.

Loving this!

Thank you for sharing.

:cheers:

Just a reminder....a 6700 sq ft ONE bedroom house. With two living quarters. The painters are there now caulking and tape. As my builder says.....Caulk and paint shows what a carpenter AIN'T! Peace
It's actually "paint and caulk make, what a carpenter AINT"

The house from the street isn't the most aesthetically nice home i've ever seen. All you see is Garage. The front door is hidden. The Garage doors will say HOWDY Y'ALL!!!! Peace

"The house from the street isn't the most aesthetically nice home i've ever seen. All you see is Garage. The front door is hidden. The Garage doors will say HOWDY Y'ALL!!!!......I am Da Cheff and HELL YES.... I own a Garage Door Company for a Living!!!!"

well Said Sir!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Moof. Staining cabinets today! The wife and I have our agreement.....She gets the inside.....I get the outside. So if the inside looks like chit, don't blame me! Peace

ALDER for the master bath / kitchen / game room / office (STAIN)

Maple for closets / guest rooms / mud room / powder bath (PAINT)

Peace
I'm just gonna come live on the back porch... it's nicer than our whole pad :dunno:

We'll screen you in ! Peace

Two (2) Days ICED IN. No progress. today we better have a group of people pounding! Peace

Ok, yeah the house is awesome blah blah blah...but where is the MX track going????

:lmao:

Going to be great weather next week. Cabinets will get stained. Interior paint. Exterior Rock. And what next? Peace

Back