chEFFs Dream Home Build

Winter Advisory FREEZE coming to North Texas Wednesday night. Cabinets arrive today. What are the odds they start the install? Peace

Winter Advisory FREEZE coming to North Texas Wednesday night. Cabinets arrive today. What are the odds they start the install? Peace
  • we are expecting 1/4" of ice plus and 3-6" of snow in okc, so it will be a disaster lol.

• we are expecting 1/4" of ice plus and 3-6" of snow in okc, so it will be a disaster lol.
Headed our way! They'll be here tomorrow stabbin Cabinets. Man they look good. Alder wood is a sweet wood. Smooth. Can't wait to see them stained. Slow close hardware is bitchin. Slam em all you want. Hardware slows it down to close. Wife is pumped when I showed them today. The vent Hood is RAD! Peace

Headed our way! They'll be here tomorrow stabbin Cabinets. Man they look good. Alder wood is a sweet wood. Smooth. Can't wait to see them stained. Slow close hardware is bitchin. Slam em all you want. Hardware slows it down to close. Wife is pumped when I showed them today. The vent Hood is RAD! Peace
love seeing all the progress! looking great!

Rock / Stone showing up monday. 36" rise all the way around the house. Outside Fireplace gets a completely Rock / Stone. Builder says this stonework guy does an excellent job. And builds bitchin looking retaining walls. Spending some CASH $$$ right now boys! Love It. DEBT......The American Way!

Let's Go Brandon. Peace

Looking great, Cheff!!

The floors look amazing - can see why you love them!

Noticed the "cut out" area in the wood floor (starting about pic 5?) and wondering what is going there?

Noticed the "cut out" area in the wood floor (starting about pic 5?) and wondering what is going there?

Kitchen Tile. Same with the front entry area. Tile. Wife picked out some awesome stuff. Can't wait to see that laid. The "TILE LAID" you sick EFFers. HAHA! Peace

Kitchen Tile. Same with the front entry area. Tile. Wife picked out some awesome stuff. Can't wait to see that laid. The "TILE LAID" you sick EFFers. HAHA! Peace
hahaha  🙂

So breakfast bar in that area?

I am glad the doorways are wide enough so the :atc70:  won't scratch the walls / I do NOT wanna be that awkward houseguest that wears out his welcome by scratching a wall or something while riding the 3 wheeler in the house. !!! Well thought out / the straight away passing the bar will be great for grabbing :cheers:  on the way by. DONT worry / we can put the beers in THICK cuzzies in case we drop them riding by....DO NOT wanna scratch those floors!!!

:poule:

I am glad the doorways are wide enough so the :atc70:  won't scratch the walls / I do NOT wanna be that awkward houseguest that wears out his welcome by scratching a wall or something while riding the 3 wheeler in the house. !!! Well thought out / the straight away passing the bar will be great for grabbing :cheers:  on the way by. DONT worry / we can put the beers in THICK cuzzies in case we drop them riding by....DO NOT wanna scratch those floors!!!

:poule:

Neighbors were tripping out while riding my ATC70 around the property! Drop down into the pond was awesome! Peace

Those interior doors look really tall!  What's the height on those? 

Those interior doors look really tall!  What's the height on those? 

Interior Doors 8' tall. Solid Core! Master bedroom and slider doors are 10' Solid Glass. Heavy Duty. Wait until you see these Garage Doors I picked out. Talk about HEAVY DUTY! Yes, I've got a connection in that industry! Peace

The FRONT Door came in yesterday. No Glass in it yet. HEAVY! Peace

Front Door install.JPG

Just a reminder....a 6700 sq ft ONE bedroom house. With two living quarters. The painters are there now caulking and tape. As my builder says.....Caulk and paint shows what a carpenter AIN'T! Peace

Sometimes I get this thought in my brain that life is going to change when the house is completed. But it feels like this house is stuck in neutral and I'm floating in the air waiting on something I have no control over. Is this called PATIENCE? Peace

Back