chEFFs Dream Home Build

Time to confirm Counter Tops. Peace

Today we went out confirming the counter top granites she picked out. Yes, it's time to make that happen. Anyone have an ice pick I can drive straight into my eyeballs? Peace

Paint Paint Paint. Peace

Stain Stain Stain. Peace

IMG_3415.JPG

IMG_3413.JPG

IMG_3417.JPG

IMG_3411.JPG

IMG_3412.JPG

IMG_3410.JPG

Stucco / Rock Prep. Inspection today. Pass and Pound! Peace

IMG_3455.JPG

IMG_3456.JPG

IMG_3457.JPG

IMG_3458.JPG

IMG_3459.JPG

IMG_3460.JPG

IMG_3461.JPG

IMG_3462.JPG

IMG_3463.JPG

Going to start landscaping the property. Being the Landscape Architect is pretty cool. Don't question what you see. Just Do It! Don't "OVER" landscape chEFF! Peace

IMG_3435.JPG

IMG_3436.JPG

IMG_3438.JPG

IMG_3439.JPG

IMG_3440.JPG

IMG_3441.JPG

IMG_3442.JPG

IMG_3445.JPG

IMG_3446.JPG

IMG_3447.JPG

IMG_3448.JPG

IMG_3449.JPG

IMG_3450.JPG

IMG_3451.JPG

IMG_3452.JPG

On my way to the property yesterday these little guys looked at me and said....."We're busy Go Away" Peace

IMG_3454.JPG

Paint Paint Paint. Time to pick out the exterior stucco color. Thinking Twilight Gray. Peace

RAIN doesn't help a job site's progress. Peace

Looks like some nasty weather heading your way CHEFF. Stay safe 
It was UGLY! Then beautiful. Mother Nature is MEAN at times. She takes what she wants. Sirens were going off all over the area. And she does good things too. Extinguished the Wild Fires. The fires were out of control with hammering winds driving it across the plains of West Texas. Peace

IMG_3466.JPG

IMG_3475.JPG

IMG_3476.JPG

IMG_3477.JPG

IMG_3478.JPG

IMG_3479.JPG

Wall color the wife picked out. Accessible Beige. Crown / Base Dove White. Turned out real nice. There's only ONE PROBLEM...........They painted "MY" garage walls the same. I can't hang out in a garage that looks like my bedroom. That wasn't the idea. Hate to have them repaint the garage but..........I didn't pick beige for my garage color. Peace 

IMG_3489.JPG

IMG_3488.JPG

IMG_3492.JPG

Just went thru the Electrical Plans with the builder. 3 1/2 hrs of total grind. Where light switches go. 3-way 4-way. Exterior lighting. Soffit lighting. Kitchen / bathroom / hallway / garage / game room / powder bath / bedroom / under cabinet lighting (Cool Stuff) how much AMPerage do we want from the street to the house? How many AMPS does your water feature pumps use? It got pretty extensive. Enjoyed the time spent. It's amazing when you see yourself walking thru your home and knowing where you'll want to turn on and off a light. It may seem a little overkill to some, but I prefer to have it all there now rather than later. Much easier. Peace
Clap On, Clap Off!  :makerain:

Just spent the morning reading 18 pages of this quest. Wow and congrats. What an exciting time for you both. 

Just spent the morning reading 18 pages of this quest. Wow and congrats. What an exciting time for you both. 

Yes....Great exciting times for sure! Can't wait to see this thing come to life! Massive Structure! Peace

Very nice, glad the WIFE is happy.  May drop by sometime  .............

Back