chEFFs Dream Home Build

Eff Thieves get some game cameras setup, once they hit they might try again

My wife always says.....could have been worse. That wood was headed to the shop for a storage floor above the poker room. Excuse me.....conference room. Beams / 4x8x5/8" plywood is there waiting for those 2x12's. Looks like i'll purchase them twice. My game camera was a day late and and dollar short. Time to lock the place up again. Keeps the honest people out. Not the EFFN thieves. Had to inform the Grapevine Police to drive down the road more often. They don't like thieves either. Plus....they love my wife. She's taken care of their banking needs for years. She's good buddies with the Chief and a few officers on the beat. Do they still say "The Beat" ? HAHA. Sure do like the way the rock fireplace / columns and outdoor kitchen turned out. Peace

Hope it was not an inside job, the workers know exactly what you got laying around.

Hope it was not an inside job, the workers know exactly what you got laying around.

I have a hunch who took it. My builder is saying he didn't. But......he was working 3ft from the wood. Had to move it to do the job. I'll contact him today and ask him. He seemed like a good kid. Wants to do well. We even discussed family and business. It's all about who you meet......not who you steal from! Peace

nice crown molding too

As you know with 12' ceilings the base board and crown molding are tall in stature. The paint sure makes it pop. Dove White on the crown and base. Accessible Beige on the walls. Peace 

Sorry about the Theft.. If they catch who it is you know we can use the tractors and well....

would you require an ARMED guard???  its only about a 20 hr drive ......

My wife always says.....could have been worse. That wood was headed to the shop for a storage floor above the poker room. Excuse me.....conference room. Beams / 4x8x5/8" plywood is there waiting for those 2x12's. Looks like i'll purchase them twice. My game camera was a day late and and dollar short. Time to lock the place up again. Keeps the honest people out. Not the EFFN thieves. Had to inform the Grapevine Police to drive down the road more often. They don't like thieves either. Plus....they love my wife. She's taken care of their banking needs for years. She's good buddies with the Chief and a few officers on the beat. Do they still say "The Beat" ? HAHA. Sure do like the way the rock fireplace / columns and outdoor kitchen turned out. Peace
I know lumber is like 5 times the price it was like a year ago (or something to that effect). If you don't mind me asking (don't share if you don't want to), how much $ was it?

I agree,.. if I ever catch a theft in progress or someone keying my car, I might make a 'bad decision' and be in bracelets calling Christopher Darden or Jose Biles..

Keep your chin up.. house is coming along nicely!

Sincerely,

abc

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Left town thursday morning to visit Bro in Diego. Back today hoping to see some progress. CounterTops baby!! Peace

Back