chEFFs Dream Home Build

The biggest Architectural MISTAKE. This won't Work. The roof line finishing the way it did will cause a rain nightmare. I'll show you the fix when it's complete. Peace

Mistake.JPG

It's pretty impressive watching the Sheet rock guys maneuver these 12' pcs throughout the house. The 21st it's insulate / hang time! Peace

IMG_3187.JPG

IMG_3184.JPG

IMG_3185.JPG

IMG_3189.JPG

IMG_3191.JPG

It looks like it is coming along very nicely looking forward to seeing the finished pics

So much for scheduling. Didn't pass inspection. Plumbers got red tagged. Had to put off insulation / sheet Rock until repair. Can't have a small leak in the pipes. No Bueno. Peace

So much for scheduling. Didn't pass inspection. Plumbers got red tagged. Had to put off insulation / sheet Rock until repair. Can't have a small leak in the pipes. No Bueno. Peace
That's sure concerning that they didn't QC their own work before inspection. I would be looking at everything very closely before you cover it up. Even if it does pass inspection, something could be missed.

One leak. Half bath at the front of the house. Plastic Pipe. Only copper with gas. Peace

Pressure Test the plumbing failed. They dug under the slab with a shovel. So glad I don't run a shovel. Peace

IMG_3226.JPG

IMG_3227.JPG

IMG_3228.JPG

IMG_3230.JPG

IMG_3223.JPG

IT low voltage wiring is completed. These guys were impressive too. Very clean work @ $2400.00. Peace

IMG_3221.JPG

IMG_3222.JPG

are you saying there was a leak under the slab and they dug out all that dirt and fixed it?

or am i confused?

I'll explain later. Peace

Back