chEFFs Dream Home Build

Second Fireplace is getting installed today. Sprinkler system getting finished today. IT low voltage wires running later this week. Then inspection time. Peace

IMG_3145.JPG

IMG_3146.JPG

Waiting on Electricians. Builder says IT / stereo / speaker / TV / Security wires come after Electrical. Sensitive wires. He's had too many issues in the past. My IT guy is ready to roll. Damn Electricians. Slowing up the job. Peace
it was worth the wait!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Master Bedroom. Peace

IMG_3148.JPG

BTW what did you pay for that mini X?  how heavy and HP?  considering buying a new one

my current one is 7500# and 40 HP  its my favorite piece of equipment i own

BTW what did you pay for that mini X?  how heavy and HP?  considering buying a new one

my current one is 7500# and 40 HP  its my favorite piece of equipment i own

The Mini-X is NEW to me. Never seen one work. He says they're great. I'll check the amount. I've yet to pay that invoice. Peace

OHHHH.....the Kubota KX080!! I was thinking the Mini Split A/C unit! My bad. I paid $108,000. With 3 different size buckets. The knuckle that pounds dirt. Don't know what they call that. I'm going to sell my equipment when I'm done with the property. Very Low hours on these two pieces. Going to be a great buy for someone who actually USES the equipment. Peace 

OHHHH.....the Kubota KX080!! I was thinking the Mini Split A/C unit! My bad. I paid $108,000. With 3 different size buckets. The knuckle that pounds dirt. Don't know what they call that. I'm going to sell my equipment when I'm done with the property. Very Low hours on these two pieces. Going to be a great buy for someone who actually USES the equipment. Peace 
cool, pm with a timeline and idea when ready  i may have to take a trip to Grapevine!

that's a nice size unit--18,000lbs!,   that would fit nicely between my 7500# and my 50,000# units 😉  i think you're talking about a compactor

i may have to take a trip to Grapevine!

i think you're talking about a compactor

Yes Sir. Got a place for ya to stay the night.

The compactor......... Knuckle looking thing that pounds! Enjoy rolling that dude. I'll PM ya. Peace

Looky Here. Sheetrock Arrived. Got them on schedule for Dec 20th to install. Inspections for electrical / plumbing / Sprinkler System / Framing scheduled for Dec 10th. Peace

Sheetrock I.jpg

Fire Sprinkler System. These guys were Good. Everyone who showed up knew what they were doing. It's really cool seeing talent. Experiencing different trades, you can tell instantly who know's their stuff. Peace

IMG_3161.JPG

IMG_3162.JPG

IMG_3163.JPG

IMG_3165.JPG

IMG_3166.JPG

Back