Calling My Name

Excited to get down the HWY. We have many miles to travel. This should flow right down the road. Double Stacker is a little much. Might sell that and get something smaller. We'll see. Peace
Already serving its purpose. Has you thinking of going down the road. Use and enjoy the heck out of it.

Excited to get down the HWY. We have many miles to travel. This should flow right down the road. Double Stacker is a little much. Might sell that and get something smaller. We'll see. Peace
canham on top, funco on the bottom, you need that trailer

Super nice rig, grats! That set up looks to be 75'+, that will be a sight rollin down the interstate!

Get your balls out and cut them a check or meet the guy above at the bank and he offered to kick you in the nuts , the talk is over time to do something
@44 Inside you're absolutely correct! Talk is over! A kick in the nuts can wait! HA! Peace

Super nice rig, grats! That set up looks to be 75'+, that will be a sight rollin down the interstate!

45' Coach / 26' trailer with a tongue of............6'? Dude was hard getting parked in the driveway. Peace

Wow, Congrats....I heard you had your application in at RR Estates.....hope you get in. 

I’ll probably end up kicking you in the NUTS when you get that beast stuck and block the road!!
HAHA! As the comedian Ron White says at the Airport Hair Care and Tire Center........"Go Around" Peace

God damn that is beautiful. That coach drives like a dream. You're going to love it. With the 600hp you won't even feel the stacker back there. 

God damn that is beautiful. That coach drives like a dream. You're going to love it. With the 600hp you won't even feel the stacker back there. 

Getting all new tires installed on the Coach and Stacker tomorrow. The drive from Plano to Grapevine was nice. Getting that bad boy in the driveway was a chore. Gotta do it differently next time. Disconnect the trailer and let the truck handle it. Can't wait to feel those 600 Horses on the Hwy! Peace 

Took some pics with my camera. Much better Clarity. This Beast is going to take some getting used to. Peace

IMG_4622.JPG

IMG_4621.JPG

IMG_4620.JPG

IMG_4619.JPG

Beautiful set-up - Congrats!

Depending how tight your driveway or storage situation is yo might consider a motorized dolly to move your trailer your around. I got one of these and it works great with my 32' enclosed even when it's loaded:

https://parkit360.ca/products/transformer

Congrats on the purchase and pulling the trigger, now get out and enjoy it!

-TJ

Beautiful set-up - Congrats!

Depending how tight your driveway or storage situation is yo might consider a motorized dolly to move your trailer your around. I got one of these and it works great with my 32' enclosed even when it's loaded:

https://parkit360.ca/products/transformer

I'm going to need a yard dog! This stacker needs to go off road. Peace

Back