Calling My Name

WOWZERS!

Beautiful...and the coach and trailer ain't too shabby either!

:lmao:

Congrats.

@dbart It's been a Dream Set-Up my entire life. Long Story Short. Put that picture on my wall 40 years a go. Left San Diego and Moved to TX, SEPT 1984. OK........39 1/2 years a go. It's been My Dream / My Goal / My Reason to get up early and work my aiss off. Mission Accomplished DEC 2023. One problem, I didn't look to JAN 2024. Now that it's here, Can't quit the job anytime soon. 200 gal fuel tank. DANG!! I think I'm going to put a picture of a Truck Stop with Fuel Dispensers. Going to visit them regularly. How do you start a GoFundMyFuel page? Peace

I checked into that. Talked with others who have the same thoughts and their words were.............................State DPS officers are starting to crack down on out of state Tags in our State. Paid the dues. I'm not crossing that line. Although I kind of crossed the line........................$125,000? OK. Peace 
I just told you last week that my CPA was saying in need to pay additional taxes. 🤬 CPAs suck but they are better than the feds. 
true story, father n law bought a small yacht in San Diego several years ago. 
drove it to Ensenada and stored it there to avoid sales tax. We all get new Penn gold trolling rods!!! 😂  

they called that place the 90 day yacht club. 

The BEAST is about to Roll down the HWY! Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Y'ALL. Peace

All States have to get their revenue somewhere. You live in Texas so you have no income tax but you pay high property tax and sales tax. I live in Oregon so I pay income tax but zero tax when I buy a new Moho, trailers, cars, rolling toys, etc. I do pay registration but that’s a couple hundred bucks when new then under $100/year. 

Most states are cracking down on out of state registrations. Some are even incentivizing people to turn your neighbors in. Lots of videos about this on YouTube. 

Talked to him this morning he is rolling down the road 73mph cruise control on loving life

Looking Forward to Trip #2! Can't wait to get on the road and pull off HWY 78! See Y'ALL in a Bit! Coming to a Dune Near You!  Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking Forward to Trip #2! Can't wait to get on the road and pull off HWY 78! See Y'ALL in a Bit! Coming to a Dune Near You!  Peace
you need to do an "adoptabro" campaign, I'm gonna be the 1st volunteer :lol:  

Back