Calling My Name

Just went and did a title transfer on the Moho and Trailer. (6.25%) tax paid on the amount you paid for the two rigs. Now remind you, the original owner has already paid taxes on these two rigs. And I have to pay again? On the same rigs? Sounds like double dipping to me! EFFN taxes are a complete rip-off. Peace

Just went and did a title transfer on the Moho and Trailer. (6.25%) tax paid on the amount you paid for the two rigs. Now remind you, the original owner has already paid taxes on these two rigs. And I have to pay again? On the same rigs? Sounds like double dipping to me! EFFN taxes are a complete rip-off. Peace
Time to tell them to stick it.

Montana, do the LLC and register it there. Maybe 2k total. There is a law firm in Missoula on Pine Street that do these. Mine was a wash so I left it as is in our home state. You should look into it.

It is the Bennet law group in Missoula.

I checked into that. Talked with others who have the same thoughts and their words were.............................State DPS officers are starting to crack down on out of state Tags in our State. Paid the dues. I'm not crossing that line. Although I kind of crossed the line........................$125,000? OK. Peace 

I checked into that. Talked with others who have the same thoughts and their words were.............................State DPS officers are starting to crack down on out of state Tags in our State. Paid the dues. I'm not crossing that line. Although I kind of crossed the line........................$125,000? OK. Peace 
Friend just didn't register or plate his rig. With trailer on rv plate was out of sight. Only got stopped once in 4 years and was a 110.00 fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend just didn't register or plate his rig. With trailer on rv plate was out of sight. Only got stopped once in 4 years and was a 110.00 fine.
Yup. That's me. Got my insurance and that's it. Cheaper to pay the ticket. Usually they won't even give you one. 

Peas

Last edited by a moderator:
Damm thats a big rig.  super nice!!!!!  congratulations.

Congrats on the new ride, they are a joy to drive. 

You are gonna be camping a bit closer to the RR tracks or will have to wait till they put in pad 22 on gecko.

Enjoy.

Damm thats a big rig.  super nice!!!!!  congratulations.

Naming this Rig was easy. "BEAST" It's A HUGE BEAST! Hope it likes Sand cause it's going to get A LOT of it! Peace

Congrats on the new ride, they are a joy to drive. 

You are gonna be camping a bit closer to the RR tracks or will have to wait till they put in pad 22 on gecko.

Enjoy.

Excited to feel it. I've heard that 600HP Cummins is a good motor sitting on that Spartan K3 Chassis. Little Nervous pulling into the wash, I'm always nervous doing that tho. It's part of the Journey. Always Nervous Duning / Nervous Ripping Bowls / Nervous Choosing good Lines. It's an Adrenaline Rush that doesn't stop until I pull back into the Driveway. Peace

WOWZERS!

Beautiful...and the coach and trailer ain't too shabby either!

:lmao:

Congrats.

Back