Calling My Name

It does have a side door with ramp for side quad entrance. 
Don't bother / That door as of now is an UN NEEDED feature! All you need at this point is a SXS and 70 hauler......save the $$$$ and hit vendor row for some T shirts............

:poule:

2017 chassis but registered 2018
FWIW you'll almost always see the chassis be the model-year before the coach.  Both of my Newmars, my Southwind, my Thor and my Nexus have been that way... 

Don't bother / That door as of now is an UN NEEDED feature! All you need at this point is a SXS and 70 hauler......save the $$$$ and hit vendor row for some T shirts............

:poule:

"Do you have any hoodies in XL?" Peace

Never Say "Last" it's always "Next".

Just like the ladies...

Reactions: FOG
Get your balls out and cut them a check or meet the guy above at the bank and he offered to kick you in the nuts , the talk is over time to do something

Pull the trigger you have two weeks till your trek to mama G

Been a great Journey. Appreciate Y'ALL coming along for the Ride. Talk is Over. The Trigger has been pulled. BOOM!!

It's a Dream Coach my entire Life. King Aire is the TOP of the Line in the Newmar Line of Coaches. Didn't expect the Trailer but......It's a perfect Combo Package! 26' ATC Double Stacker. Set up for a Car Hauler. Man collects cars for a hobby. This dude will get some sand!! 2018 Newmar King Aire 8500 miles. 450hrs on the 12,500 ONAN Generator. These folks never used it. They had great intentions. We Just parked it in the driveway! Thanks For being a part of the Journey. See ya in Mother G! Peace

MOHO TRAILER 1 12-12-23.jpg

MOHO TRAILER 2 12-12-23.jpg

MOHO TRAILER 12-12-23.jpg

I looked in his other shop and saw this. I told him, you don't need this. I'll take that too Sir. What are you going to do with that? I know what to do with it. Needed to TOP it off with an Added Bonus! Peace

Wheeler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been a great Journey. Appreciate Y'ALL coming along for the Ride. Talk is Over. The Trigger has been pulled. BOOM!!

It's a Dream Coach my entire Life. King Aire is the TOP of the Line in the Newmar Line of Coaches. Didn't expect the Trailer but......It's a perfect Combo Package! 26' ATC Double Stacker. Set up for a Car Hauler. Man collects cars for a hobby. This dude will get some sand!! 2018 Newmar King Aire 8500 miles. 450hrs on the 12,500 ONAN Generator. These folks never used it. They had great intentions. We Just parked it in the driveway! Thanks For being a part of the Journey. See ya in Mother G! Peace

View attachment 89327

View attachment 89328

View attachment 89329

congrats that looks righteous

Been in the works since Day One! Sndsmplr and I were sleeping on the sand one weekend, and this BIG Moho with Trailer came into wash road / Mother G. I said to myself, Someday I'm going to drive in with the best there is! Can't wait to get there. Set your Goals Folks. Mine was simple.............Mother G! Now, If I can keep @Grant@Funco from entering my wallet, I'll be good! HA! Peace

That is beautimus (as @Slappy ) would say.  Congrats and enjoy it for many moons to come . . .

Excited to get down the HWY. We have many miles to travel. This should flow right down the road. Double Stacker is a little much. Might sell that and get something smaller. We'll see. Peace

Back