Vaccine?

did you get the vaccine.

• Total voters
Buddy went to his Doctor and asked the Doctor if he was going to take the shot. "HELL NO" was his answer. Peace 
I work at the largest hospital in California and we are at less than 50% vaccinated for employees. Wonder why that is? We can literally walk in and get the shot whenever we want. 

I work at the largest hospital in California and we are at less than 50% vaccinated for employees. Wonder why that is? We can literally walk in and get the shot whenever we want. 
I don't believe it's being rebellious either. People in the know. Peace 

My point was that before the vaccine they said people were dying because of Covid not  underlying conditions or accidental death etc. 

They were all blamed on Covid not death “with Covid”

Now  because of the vaccine they change their tune to their favor  

Cause of death=underlying conditions/with Covid. 

You trust MSM to report on a death caused by the Covid shot? No way that information is being suppressed?

View attachment 6416
All the information is suppressed or blown out of proportion.  I don't watch any of the news, they are nothing but entertainment for the people that hang on too tight.

My point was that before the vaccine they said people were dying because of Covid not  underlying conditions or accidental death etc. 

They were all blamed on Covid not death “with Covid”

Now  because of the vaccine they change their tune to their favor  

Cause of death=underlying conditions/with Covid. 
For the most part you are correct, but I saw what it did to a family member with zero underlying conditions.  There are no absolutes when you are talking viruses and diseases.

Here's an odd one. 

We are hiring a new person at work.  They went for their medical screening yesterday.  Because they recently had their covid vaccine shot, they were not able to have a TB test.  Apparently, for 4 weeks after a Covid shot, it can result in a false positive TB test. 

This was a first for our specific HR dept and a certain temporary waiver for TB test is being worked on.

11fb6a49b00c8c0f628003b9786aa14c

Jon Rahm.  For whatever reason, Mr.Rahm is apparently not vaccinated and came into contact with somebody who had the 'rona early last week.  He tested positive on Saturday while leading Jack Nicklaus' tourney by 6 shots and was informed after he finished his third round, at which point he had to withdraw (as defending Champion too). 

Cost him a cool $1.6 million if he'd gone on to win.  Ouch . . .

https://sports.yahoo.com/opinion-not-stretch-jon-rahms-205408287.html

Jon Rahm.  For whatever reason, Mr.Rahm is apparently not vaccinated and came into contact with somebody who had the 'rona early last week.  He tested positive on Saturday while leading Jack Nicklaus' tourney by 6 shots and was informed after he finished his third round, at which point he had to withdraw (as defending Champion too). 

that's a bummer man...a real bummer.

Here's an odd one. 

We are hiring a new person at work.  They went for their medical screening yesterday.  Because they recently had their covid vaccine shot, they were not able to have a TB test.  Apparently, for 4 weeks after a Covid shot, it can result in a false positive TB test. 

This was a first for our specific HR dept and a certain temporary waiver for TB test is being worked on.
No mammograms either for a while after. Was 4 weeks - I think they're TOPping 6 or 8 weeks now? Don't remember, all I know is it changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
No mammograms either for a while after. Was 4 weeks - I think they're TOPping 6 or 8 weeks now? Don't remember, all I know is it changed.
Between this and 2 employees getting sick from the vaccine shot, I've lost more man hours from the "cure" than the "virus".

Between this and 2 employees getting sick from the vaccine shot, I've lost more man hours from the "cure" than the "virus".
You lost hours due to their medical issues?

Two people on the "fully vaccinated" cruise ship now in quarantine - wonder how long this ship will need to sit with passengers on it in some port somewhere?

I still think they are lying when they say 70% of American adults have gotten at least one jab. 

I've thrown millions out the window too! Yea Right chEFF. What a total bummer for Rahm! Peace

You're making a pretty big assumption there - as evidenced by the 2 people on the fully vaccinated cruise ship that have now tested positive also and are in quarantine.
There have been plenty of "breakthrough" cases (i.e. vaccine failures) reported.

So they would have died with or without the vaccine is the point.............just like you can still get the flu after getting a flu shot.  One thing to note, nobody has died because they got the shot, at least not proven.  
@HEADINJURY may have a difference of opinion on this statement. I know you said proven, but will they ever really tell us if it happens? I mean, knowing how corrupt the system is...

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think they are lying when they say 70% of American adults have gotten at least one jab. 
I just looked.  We are sitting at just over 50% for one shot.  Not gonna make Xiden goal of 70% for July 1st.  Aw shucks...

And the fully vaccinated group is even further behind.

Back