The official Honda Thread

Anybody have a blown up engine laying around with a crank gear and the right side can gear you’d part with?…

Question, what rpm are you guys cruising at? What speed are you cruising? Reason i ask is because with my gearing i am going 60 mph at 3500rpm 

Question, what rpm are you guys cruising at? What speed are you cruising? Reason i ask is because with my gearing i am going 60 mph at 3500rpm 
what gear? 

I don't have a tach on my car, but I do know top speed in the sand in 4th gear is about 105mph, my car is geared to tall.

Mine had a 5:13 r&p and a 1.39 4th gear. Rev limiter speed was right at 82mph with 14.50 x 12 dune sport tires.

Damn im running it at 3500 and i am thinking its gonna blow up lol

Ok so update as you guys mentioned the tach was not set right. We are working fine and car is really fun. Now i got a question  does this go plugged? I connected them amongst themselves cuz i had everything plugged and my idle was very low and was a paiin in the ass to start cold

F058F1B9-42DC-4F39-BAFE-4F76C39ADFBE.jpeg

Ok so update as you guys mentioned the tach was not set right. We are working fine and car is really fun. Now i got a question  does this go plugged? I connected them amongst themselves cuz i had everything plugged and my idle was very low and was a paiin in the ass to start cold

View attachment 107431
The port that is plugged on the right is plugged on mine and it runs OK.

View attachment 107431
This is how mine was. Plumbed to pressure valve.

IMG_2128.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 107431
Your intake is flipped.  Things will be routed a bit different.

Hey guys what fuel tank are Yall running? How did you run your vent?

Hey guys what fuel tank are Yall running? How did you run your vent?
I used this tank. It has the Carb cap that screws down tight. The vent hose hooks up in the neck and runs to left side cage upright. It goes to top of frame (just under roof) across to other side and down until it is out the bottom of car.

IMG_1835.JPG

Back