Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Dungey.....Really? He wants to feel the vibe again. I don't blame him. I do too. Peace

They should do a past champions race...

McGrath, Emig, Carmichael, Stewart, LaRocco, Dungey, Villapoto ...etc. whoever would want to enter.

:dunno:

Reactions: THD
Word, bought them a few hours ago.. My neighbor and I are taking the girls.. only can go Sunday.. I'll bring my 16 year old and he'll bring his 8, 12 and 16 year olds.

abc

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never liked that piece of chit #51, because  how he rides and he showed it tonight  with the take out  of Stewart then how he talked about it. That's how I race and y oi u know it.

I have never liked that piece of chit #51, because  how he rides and he showed it tonight  with the take out  of Stewart then how he talked about it. That's how I race and y oi u know it.
#51 did Mookie dirty and Mookie beat him in the long run anyway.   Wonder if the AMA will take points or positions from the #51 after the fact being he is on probation? 

#51 did Mookie dirty and Mookie beat him in the long run anyway.   Wonder if the AMA will take points or positions from the #51 after the fact being he is on probation? 
I think the AMA almost has to do something I get rubbing is racing but that chit move was way more than rubbing IMHO

They docked him 10 points from what I read this morning. He might has also lost a position in the final standings. 

They docked him 10 points from what I read this morning. He might has also lost a position in the final standings. 
They need to start black flagging him.  Bring him into the mechanics area and make him sit out a lap. 

Haven't seen the race yet. I'm not reading this TOPic. Peace

Bam Bam t-boned Mookie, that was not a pass.  AC said correctly on the telecast, people could do that in every corner if they wanted to.  Bam Bam usually makes these bone headed moves after he has been passed.  Freakin baby.  Super stoked on Mookie on how he dealt with it, he had a great season. 

Now all the riders head back to Cali to get their Outdoor practice in, I am sure i will see Mookie fishing this week in the hood.

Total DoucheBag move on Barcia...

I hope he gets docked a position or 2 on the race as well as the points. That would put Mookie on the podium for that race.

I was hoping Mookie would have caught and passed him again clean and basically an  :thefinger:  to Barcia.

But in the end he ended up 3rd in points, a HUGE fan base and Barcia left out! The BOOING was Epic!

All in all it was a crazy but good season, I'm stoked for Tomac and what he did with Yamaha and Christian Craig too.

Now on to Outdoors...I hope Tomac gets another Outdoor Championship!

Gonna be tough with the field if everyone is healthy and Anderson is on Fire and has momentum.

:headbang:

Total DoucheBag move on Barcia...

I hope he gets docked a position or 2 on the race as well as the points. That would put Mookie on the podium for that race.

I was hoping Mookie would have caught and passed him again clean and basically an  :thefinger:  to Barcia.

But in the end he ended up 3rd in points, a HUGE fan base and Barcia left out! The BOOING was Epic!

All in all it was a crazy but good season, I'm stoked for Tomac and what he did with Yamaha and Christian Craig too.

Now on to Outdoors...I hope Tomac gets another Outdoor Championship!

Gonna be tough with the field if everyone is healthy and Anderson is on Fire and has momentum.

:headbang:
If the 51 hadn't punted him like he did, and had Mookie caught fire like he did, He might of got to Sexton and made a run for 2nd.

Glad to see him have a good season finally and to have a real ride under him for at least another year. 

Outdoors should be entertaining to say the least with Dungey coming back for a few rounds.  Wonder how that will work out for him.  I don't see him making that big of a impact, but he isn't stupid If he isn't cutting it I don't see him taking up entrance space.

So when mook did it to Anderson it was OK, but now it's not?  It's racing for a position....let them race....don't turn it into nascar where they ask to pass.... or even worse  F1..........

Back