Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

72 wins is probably going to stand...Unless Jett Lawrence goes to 450 in another year and could be young enough to do it if he stays healthy.
It will last 72 wins with the competition level it is at now isn't obtainable. Until there is another game changer rider and with the way the world is today with instant news/ videos your not going to change the sport like the King did.

I think the contracts back in the day were NOT guaranteed. When something is result oriented.......people respond differently. Has anyone ever been a commission sales person? I Have! Peace

anyone think eli with Throttle down the next couple of races or get it over with?

image.png

Tomac welcomes possible Herlings Pro Motocross entry

•  
  •  
  •  

[SIZE=.75rem]Section: [/SIZE]Competition [SIZE=.75rem]Post: [/SIZE]Troy Guenther

Retired Cairoli also rumoured for 450MX start in select rounds.

Monster Energy Star Racing Yamaha’s Eli Tomac has welcomed a possible Lucas Oil Pro Motocross entry from current MXGP world champion Jeffrey Herlings, in addition to retired great Antonio Cairoli.

Herlings has been forced to miss the opening rounds of the 2022 series due to a pre-season incident that resulted in surgery to fix a broken heel bone in his left foot.

With number 84’s absence from the first five rounds effectively ruling him out of being able to defend his title, speculation has increased surrounding his entry into the US-based 450MX outdoors.

Alongside a possible Herlings entry, nine-time world champion Cairoli has been rumored to also be starting Pro Motocross in select rounds, as opposed to the entire 12-round championship.

Tomac – who currently leads this year’s 450SX standings by 53 points with three rounds remaining – has his attention firmly set on finishing the job in Monster Energy Supercross, but believes the addition of both riders to the outdoors series will make for added competition.

“Of course, I’m focussed on Supercross and want to keep plugging on with what we have got going on,” Tomac explained following Atlanta. “For those two guys [Jeffrey Herlings and Tony Cairoli], if they came over, it’s going to be awesome competition.

“All I can say is that it is going to be a lot of competition – it will be new tracks for them, but they are obviously really fast. I’m sure we will have some great battles if they do come over.”

Herlings made a guest appearance in the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship in 2017 at Ironman, where he scored a perfect 1-1 scorecard to take the overall win on that occasion. This year’s outdoors series commences at Fox Raceway on 28 May.

Surprised no talk about the huge practice jump. Nobody watched show 500 either? My favorite parts were when they talked smack on Chad Reed. Made fun of Roczen too. Even to the point of saying why would honda expect different results? Favorite part might have been finally getting facts about the 93 CR frame. Been hearing that rumor forever how Jeremy used the older frame on the newer bike. 

There were a lot of riders that struggled with the Aluminum frames vs Steel.  Steel had a lot more flex to them and some riders really liked the forgiveness.  Myself, I hate working on Aluminum frame bikes, can't even get to the carb.  Not my issue now That I have a FI bike, ha

13:35 shows the jump if you missed it. They were hitting it 2nd gear. I didnt realize 2nd was so fast on these modern bikes to clear a 100 foot jump. 

13:35 shows the jump if you missed it. They were hitting it 2nd gear. I didnt realize 2nd was so fast on these modern bikes to clear a 100 foot jump. 
14:36 "Ouch"  That's pretty crazy for 250s . . .

Race is at 12:00 pacific time again. Last week at 12:15 i was looking at qualifying to help make my fantasy picks. Signed into RM and realized the race already started!!! 

Qualifying is 6am pacific tomorrow. Thats perfect for Esco right around lunch time. 

Race is at 12:00 pacific time again. Last week at 12:15 i was looking at qualifying to help make my fantasy picks. Signed into RM and realized the race already started!!! 

Qualifying is 6am pacific tomorrow. Thats perfect for Esco right around lunch time. 
:burpy:   :happydrunks:

That east coast dirt looks totally different than any dirt. Peace

when did Cooper become an Ausi?

image.pngimage.png

Life is good when you're THAT FAST! Peace

That’s great! I was at that Las Vegas SuperX when Henry won on the 400. Crazy as it was clearly heard over all of the 2-strokes!

Talking about a “game changer”! 

Back