Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

I dont think Webb is sticking with KTM. They interviewed Roger and asked about who is racing outdoors. He said Plesinger and someone else. Didnt say Webb. Daniel Blair picked up on that and made a comment. 

Wow,seems like AC has been with Kawi for a long time. Always was fast,but always seemed to be injured as well. I’m sure some team will pick him up…maybe KTM

That would be my guess another Rumor is Webb wants out of KTM was unhappy with the bike and being the defending SX champ he raced like chit, I could see him going to Suzuki? 

Congrats Tomac. He dominated the series. Did what all champions do. WIN! Peace

Agree,and had looked good all season on the Yamaha! X2 champion! I hope he continues the momentum to the outdoor season! Brapppp! 

Tomac looked great all season.  Would of been fun to have the championship come down to the last race. 

Next year should be a battle if Anderson stays motivated.  

Webb wants out of KTM was unhappy with the bike 
I heard its a frame issue. Theyre doing crazy stuff just to make it work. On Marvins bike they were adjusting the engine mounts in order to change the frame flex.

And what about the bomb he(Tomac)  dropped in the post race interview. He dinged up his knee in Atlanta and has been in just make it thru mode sense. 

Sounds like it might be next year before Reed's record falls.

I dont think Webb is sticking with KTM. They interviewed Roger and asked about who is racing outdoors. He said Plesinger and someone else. Didnt say Webb. Daniel Blair picked up on that and made a comment. 
Webb doesn't have too many friends in the industry, most think he is an arse.

Could you believe the Yamaha stat before Tomac?? In the 9 years prior Yamaha 450 only won 2 main events. 

For you guys on fantasy Tomac just said he aint racing next week. Try to heal his MCL.

• Thanks
Reactions: THD
Congrat's to Tomac.

:headbang:

I hope he dominates for outdoors especially with some Euro guys showing up!

Back