Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

The 250's were fun to watch. It's all or nothing next week. We'll see who wants it more. My money's on Levi. 

In the 450's, it's not even a doubt. Jett is running away with the title. The kid is the most talented rider I've seen in decades. 

Last comment then I'll shut up. I hope like hell we get new announcers next season. I can't stand listening to Carmichael. 

I can't stand listening to Carmichael. 

What does he know about commentating MX/SX Motorcycle Racing anyway? It's not like he's been there done that. Kind of like when Tiger Woods takes to the booth. Give me Jim Nantz. Peace

Jett is on another level this season but it makes for boring racing. Start and first 3 laps are interesting and after that, not so much. Was the same for outdoor as well. Hopefully a few will step up and at least make it interesting. :classic_biggrin: :peace:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jett is on another level this season but it makes for boring racing. Start and first 3 laps are interesting and after that, not so much. Was the same for outdoor as well. Hopefully a few will step up and at least make it interesting. :classic_biggrin: :peace:
who? right now only Chase has the speed but he tends to fall a lot. once Jett learns how to race mudders its a race for 2nd :jeff:

He could win even if they made him start in last place. That would be kind of fun to watch. 

Reminds me of that guy they call the GOAT! Peace

Lots of riders signing with other teams, keep your eyes open.  I don't want to spill the beans due to some being friends

OMG Carmichael has to go...here's a good one for yah if you didn't catch it

Talking about Webb and Jett...

"If you can't beat him, you gotta finish behind him!" :kenk:   :simrak:  

Um No Duh...Now I know what he's saying...finish 2nd. I just thought it was funny!

He tries to articulate what's going on around the track with riders...I think maybe he's watched some of Bubba's World and thinks he better do like that!

Son, sit down...let James take your place please...bring in Adam C. too!

Ok as for the racing, 250's is gonna be awesome to watch this weekend.

450's yeah yeah yeah...Jett has it pretty much locked up. Basically has to show up hand out some donuts and finish top18th???

He could start in last place and be up to 15th in the first lap. :lmao:

But as we've seen, stranger things have happened. Remember when Reed was trying to take out Stewart at the finals in Vegas?

Jett could get Friesed out, or caught in a Webb of entaglement...see what I did there?   :laugh1:

But I'm still pulling for a Tomac win or even Chase to win the last one.

Can't wait for the Outdoors!

Lots of riders signing with other teams, keep your eyes open.  I don't want to spill the beans due to some being friends
Roczen going to Vespa, all new team...Wait till you see all the Mirrors on his new ride :lmao:

Anderson signed with Huffy Motorsports 

Webb going to Harley Davidson...

:bag:

I don’t think Tomac’s achilles is 100% yet. Looked like he was limping after a few of the races. Understandable for sure after such s quick recovery. 

^ ^ ^ Truth.  Last week:  "due to the family dynamic, there is no way Jett will pass Hunter".  Couple of laps later as Anderson closes in a bit . . .

^ ^ ^ Truth.  Last week:  "due to the family dynamic, there is no way Jett will pass Hunter".  Couple of laps later as Anderson closes in a bit . . .
It seriously was like 2 corners later...Jett passes Hunter. Announcer was like...uh, oh!

:simrak:

Obviously Jett was gonna pass his brother...he needs all the points he can get.

Now this coming weekend, as long as Jett is ahead of Webb and if Hunter is ahead of Jett...Hunter will be given the win.

If Jett is behind Webb and Hunter in front of Webb...Hunter gonna have to earn it!

:dbart:

Back