Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

I'm surprised the big showdown in the 250's was kind of anti climatic. Congrats to RJ. He clearly wanted it. Vialle should have an asterisk next to his Championship. If the 2 best riders weren't taken out by injury he wouldn't have won. 

Jett ran a smart race which made for a boring main. That is except for watching Anderson and Hunter go at each other. Looking forward to the outdoors in 2 weeks. The Jett show continues. 

Congrats Sexton on the win and to all the champions.

I can't wait for the outdoors. Can anyone give a run to Jett???

Stay tuned...

So, with regards to the Anderson/H. Lawrence incident. Look at Andersons head, looking over at Lawrence.  Totally intentional,  typical Anderson move. Had his head been pointed down at his racing line, I'd say not intentional,  but hey it's Anderson.

I like hunters retaliating later on, a little too late though.  

Outdoors should be fun!! 

20240513_134505.jpg

So, with regards to the Anderson/H. Lawrence incident. Look at Andersons head, looking over at Lawrence.  Totally intentional,  typical Anderson move. Had his head been pointed down at his racing line, I'd say not intentional,  but hey it's Anderson.

Outdoors should be fun!! 

View attachment 106248
image.png

image.png

Outdoors should be fun!! 

View attachment 106248
Hunter went into a corner with a guy named El Hombre and got pushed over the edge, what did he think was going to happen?

Thats like saying I was in front of this guy Bam Bam and he ran into me

or like saying I got stuck behind Vince Roadblock Friese and he wouldn't let me by even though the 16 people behind him are clearly faster.

You need thick skin in the game at that level and I don't think Jason was going after him he was just going past him, Hunter on the other hand, he was going after him and you can't talk your way out of that, and that is worse.

Hunter went into a corner with a guy named El Hombre and got pushed over the edge, what did he think was going to happen?

Thats like saying I was in front of this guy Bam Bam and he ran into me

or like saying I got stuck behind Vince Roadblock Friese and he wouldn't let me by even though the 16 people behind him are clearly faster.

You need thick skin in the game at that level and I don't think Jason was going after him he was just going past him, Hunter on the other hand, he was going after him and you can't talk your way out of that, and that is worse.
Totally...that is the El Hombre motto. It seems they have had issues for a while, but I'm just thinking had Anderson not be looking over at him, it doesn't view as a take-out. It is just a racing incident! Either way Hunter would have done the same thing.

Bam Bam has been way better this year I think than in the past. Friese...well, you know!

:lmao:

I missed the retaliation move by Hunter. Peace
Jett also did his own move into Anderson! Anderson took out Hunter right in front of Jett. Jett commented that he thought Anderson forgot there are 2 lawerences on the track... :lmao:

I really hope Anderson races outdoors!

Could make for some fun and interesting racing!

When does the outdoor fantasy league start? And group also?

I like MX more then SX day races are my gig nowadays :oll:

image.png

Outdoor MX where MEN ride! Best sport on the planet. Peace

Back