Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Tomac out for 6 weeks, surgery on thumb. Bummer. He'll miss first 2 rounds of mx. 

Tomac out for 6 weeks, surgery on thumb. Bummer. He'll miss first 2 rounds of mx. 
Yeah, what a bummer! Sucks! Now he won't get 3rd in sx championship. It's a lock for Sexton. 

@ChEFFRemember talking about going to all the Outdoors? Now you can make a little coin and get free tickets. 

Last edited by a moderator:
damn and I had tomac 3rd for my picks

For the 450's, Jett can get Friesed out and still win...17th or better would mean he only needs to pass 5 riders to get the job done!

Has he EVER finished out of top 10 or top 5 for that matter the way he's riding?

I know stranger things have happened but for Jett NOT to win this championship would have to be some remarkable shiznit to take place! Bike failure or a gnarly crash (Let's hope not) This kid deserves this championship. Go get'em Jett!

What are the odds he lets his brother win the race if he's in position to do so?

250 race is going to be awesome!

I hope Vialle wipes the track with Deegan!

For the west...anyone's game.

For the 450's, Jett can get Friesed out and still win...17th or better would mean he only needs to pass 5 riders to get the job done!

Has he EVER finished out of top 10 or top 5 for that matter the way he's riding?

I know stranger things have happened but for Jett NOT to win this championship would have to be some remarkable shiznit to take place! Bike failure or a gnarly crash (Let's hope not) This kid deserves this championship. Go get'em Jett!

What are the odds he lets his brother win the race if he's in position to do so?

250 race is going to be awesome!

I hope Vialle wipes the track with Deegan!

For the west...anyone's game.
Agreed

Jett

Vialle (cant stand deegan right now)

but for the west I am rooting the chef Levi

The last turn before the finish line is going to be exciting. I'm predicting a few take outs just like the LCQ's

Back