Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

this kid rocked after  his misshap got back up and made some ground, feel bad for Macado he was having a good year, DNF sucks

image.png

The carnage last night was insane. Feel bad for Mcadoo and Levi. Just when you thought things were back to normal along come the 450's and Roczen's freak accident. Crazy night. 

The carnage last night was insane. Feel bad for Mcadoo and Levi. Just when you thought things were back to normal along come the 450's and Roczen's freak accident. Crazy night. 
and Sexton

Insane night of racing!

Bummer for Mcadoo, Kitchen, Sexton and Roczen! Holy moly!

That triple out of the corner Tomac started doing, in the MAIN mind you...that is some elite innovation on the fly shiznit!!

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
early race today also and I dig those around lunchtime awesome time to Q some dead animals

image.png

you all will see more of this

image.png

Great night of racing!

250's was great. The battle between Viale and Deegan was really good!

Congrats to Anstie on the win. 

Swoll....wtf? That was not smart at all! Hammaker just brushed it of like sh^t happens but after the race he said Swoll came up to him yelling. Hammaker was like WTF? You jumped into me, I had no idea you were there...couldn't see! Swoll went to the Kawi trailer after an apologized.

Webb... :simrak:  What happend??? Getting stiff at the end, getting old?? 

Was rootin for Chase to close in on Jett.

They better figure it out come Outdoors or are we going to see a repeat perfect season from Jettson Supersonicous Obliteratous Extraordinarious???

:bag:

Gonna be interesting!

:headbang:

Back