Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

I turned on Supercross and got demolition derby time...........let's get physical boys......

Holy cow what a night of racing!

Congrats to Levi Kitchen going 1-1-1! :oto:

Now, the 450's...WOWzERS!!!

Congrats to Eli, he needed that so bad.  ET3 looked great, got good starts and just starting to look like old Eli!

Now, the Bam Bam/Jett incident...you can see Bam Bam's rear wheel completely off the ground, but still that line was HOT right into Jett!

I know they talked after and for Jett to go down 2 laps...he's probably pretty sore.

Then the whole white cross flag incident...Holy cow!

I'm just glad Eli saw it. Everyone else docked 2 positions, Anderson docked 4 positions. WOW!!!

:simrak:

These guys are kids. Let's say FAST kids. Peace

That was quite the line Barcia tried to take.  Maybe look ahead of you before you try it.  Yikes . . .

That was quite the line Barcia tried to take.  Maybe look ahead of you before you try it.  Yikes . . .
The problem, I didn't see another person take that line all night.  Barcia certainly needs to be aware what other riders are doing.

And yes, I'm still holding on to Eli and maybe he gets a win...just hoping he races outdoors as well as next year full season!
image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
When you're guaranteed money from your contract and already know the outcome $$$$...What place you finish is irrelevant? I think not. There is only one place to finish. FIRST! Peace

when was barcia going to start turning going that fast?

image.png

yes it was me but funny thing is just about everybody picked him to win :)

image.png

One thing about RC...............he never let anyone that close to him. Jett is going to destroy the field, He's that good! Peace

ROC rocking the blue hmmmm

image.png

Back