Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

The McGrath fans didn't like Carmichael either. Once RC learned how to stay off the ground, I think he went on a 13 straight win streak to dominate the series. His rookie year. When Reed and Stewart showed up, he settled for enough points to win the titles. I truly believe Stewart was the reason Ricky retired. Why chase this guy around for a couple more years? Stewart was just "TOO FAST" to risk pride / injury. Will Jett have one of those guys show up later in his dominating years ahead? Peace

The McGrath fans didn't like Carmichael either. Once RC learned how to stay off the ground, I think he went on a 13 straight win streak to dominate the series. His rookie year. When Reed and Stewart showed up, he settled for enough points to win the titles. I truly believe Stewart was the reason Ricky retired. Why chase this guy around for a couple more years? Stewart was just "TOO FAST" to risk pride / injury. Will Jett have one of those guys show up later in his dominating years ahead? Peace
not that I seen

With McGrath it was time...he dominated pretty much from 1993-2000, winning 7 of them...so yeah someone was gonna come up and take over. I was one of those guys that didn't like Carmichael cause everyone was like he dethroned the King! Um, you beat him, but that doesn't make you King...pay your dues and win 7+1 championships, win 72+1 races then you dethrone the king.

:lmao:

Jett quite possibly will do that...but in the meantime, I'll be looking for the next up and comer to challenge, but like @Esco I don't see anyone with that ability.

I read somewhere that Deegan can't wait to step up to the 450's so he can challenge Jett! :kenk:

Um, don't flatter yourself there DangerBoyeee, you aren't even in the same hemisphere as Jett let alone skill level! at least not yet, but just keep sending it Brah....so SIKK!!!!!

:laugh1:

Can't Coach Speed. You have it or you don't! Peace

It's the only thing that's kept the series close. I'm picking Sexton. 
Going with my boy Tomac!

I'm in till the end with him! I hope he doesn't retire this year. Even if he doesn't win a race...just needs to fully heal then come out in the MX series and unleash!

At least I'm telling myself that.

:lmao:

Barcia or Plessanger track?

image.png

Watching the Pre race stuff, Justin Brayton (thought AC was in there...oops my bad) is in the booth talking shop!

Maybe he can replace Carmichael as well as bring back Bubba!

That would be epic commentating with both of them!

Also, during Practice, Ryan VillaPODIUM was talking...He's great too!

Just gotta get RC outta there! 

:laugh1:

Last edited by a moderator:
ET3, fastest qualifying session 1!

:oto:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back