Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Is this the rainiest SX season EVER????

Could be interesting.

Come on ToSMACK....get a win dang it!!!!!

:oto:

How can you have fun riding in Mud? I never could. But then again, no one paid me to do it. Peace

Is this the rainiest SX season EVER????

Could be interesting.

Come on ToSMACK....get a win dang it!!!!!

:oto:
I think it's the only thing that's kept the field close. Jett is clearly the fastest rider and will run away with it without all the rain IMO.

Looks like Jett is letting everyone know................It's mine for the taking. Like RC said............"He's going to win out" Peace

Ok, so that was a bummer!

1st of all....Daytona I thought was gonna be the turning point for Tomac, but a 2nd is still good (As long as Jett doesn't win) :simrak:

But the wonder kid gets the win.

So Tomac needs a win in Alabama...heat race win was ok, but 1 more lap and Jett would have had him.

Main comes and WTF happened? Ugh!

Frustrating for sure and it seems no one else has an answer either!

My only hope is that Tomac just keeps getting better and can be a contender outdoors???

Bummed on ET3 performance last weekend…JL is on another level..could be a return of the McGrath era! 
Someone needs to pop Dangerkid in the mouth…and hopefully pop dad as well! 

Bummed on ET3 performance last weekend…JL is on another level..could be a return of the McGrath era! 
Someone needs to pop Dangerkid in the mouth…and hopefully pop dad as well! 
Yep Dangerkid is in Danger of getting his ass kicked out behind a hauler.

Ok, so that was a bummer!

1st of all....Daytona I thought was gonna be the turning point for Tomac, but a 2nd is still good (As long as Jett doesn't win) :simrak:

But the wonder kid gets the win.

So Tomac needs a win in Alabama...heat race win was ok, but 1 more lap and Jett would have had him.

Main comes and WTF happened? Ugh!

Frustrating for sure and it seems no one else has an answer either!

My only hope is that Tomac just keeps getting better and can be a contender outdoors???
Has he said he is going to do outdoors? I have not seen that in writing yet.

It's interesting that when I go back to when I really started watching Supercross, was the McGrath era of 125's and was a fan. In the 250's you had Stanton and Baile duking it out...then McGrath steps up to the 250's. I was like this could be interesting...he changed the face of Supercross and I have always been a fan. His attitude was great I thought...having fun, throwning Nac Nac's and just dominated.

Then Carmichael comes along and for whatever reason, I don't know...just so serious. talented for sure, but I didn't think I'd like or follow a rider Like I did McGrath.

Then James Stewart comes along, and I was in! Loved that guy. Throwing the hurt to Reed, battles with Carmichael and just a blast to watch.

Who was I gonna follow after Stewart...I seen Tomac coming up, but was thinking no way a rider could do what I thought McGrath or Stewart has done.

Glad I was wrong. especially outdoors...he has been I think the best to watch!

Tomac should have won last year and I tell you the outdoors would have been so different had he not had the injury!

So now here comes Jett, but I feel Tomac still has something to prove and I hope he does.

I know Jett is going to dominate in the coming years, but not sure I'll ever be a fan like I have been of Tomac, Stewart and McG.

He's a good kid though and likeable to an extent. I guess I'm not ready for him to take out my pick every week. :dbart:

I think I'll be looking for the guy that can take down Jett.

I wish Sexton would heal up cause he could be that guy...I just don't think the switch to KTM was right. He was faster on his Honda.

Never been a fan of Webb!  Roczen, Barcia, Anderson all getting long in the tooth.

Who is gonna step up to Jett???

So Bummed for Forkner...he's another I'm keeping an eye on and I hope he gets another chance???

We'll see!

Not sure why I felt like throwing this out there, it's just interesting why we like certain riders, or athletes regardless of sport.

Supercross/Motocross has just always been my favorite!

I will say, this has been a crazy season!

Fun stuff.

Great conclusion Dbart,and feel pretty spot on. I watched SuperX since the RJ,Glover and Wardy era..and like you remember McGrath changing SuperX. Then the Henry showing up to Vegas on the 400 and that was the beginning of a whole new bike. 
Buddy and I were just talking about how Jett may give a solid run to knocking Showtimes all time SuperX win record…of course staying healthy is key! 

@dbartNo love for Ryan Villopoto ?

Championships

• •2006 AMA Motocross 250cc
  • •2007 AMA Supercross 250cc West
  • •2007 AMA Motocross 250cc
  • •2008 AMA Motocross 250cc
  • •2011 AMA Supercross 450cc
  • •2011 AMA Motocross 450cc
  • •2012 AMA Supercross 450cc
  • •2013 AMA Supercross 450cc
  • •2013 AMA Motocross 450cc
  • •2014 AMA Supercross 450cc