Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

What a night of racing. Do yourself a favor and don't look at any spoilers.  Unreal. 

this guy was jammin the last couple laps 11th to 2nd

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That Forkner crash was gnarly and unreal. I feel so bad for him. I was really hoping this would be his year. 

So, Stupid Peacock...I have every race set in my watchlist. Well it wouldn't come up, so I had to go to the regular showings.

Right there effing spoiler.. Webb and Deegan win. :simrak:  I hate seeing outcomes before watching.

During the 250 main I forgot that Deegan wins...I was stoked for Forkner he was riding so good...and then I waslike, Nooooooooooooo....oh man that was devastating! One of the most talented up and coming riders that has been around a while, but has had some horrible luck. Poor kid, I feel for him.

So then comes the 450, I was thinking, ok it isn't Jett and I know Webb wins...now if Tomac can get 2nd that would be awesome...then was like, it would be great for a total seasoned podium. The racing did not disappoint.

Tomac was on fire...When he bobbled that triple and was in about 13th..I was pretty bummed...but then he was pouring it on. A second faster than anyone on the track. Even Plessinger was like the #3 blew past me...he was in Beast Mode and I was trying to just hang on!

:lmao:

Jett was riding good but maybe nerves...I don't know!

Next week Daytona.   :oto:

279329_2024daytonasxoverview.jpg

Seems like the youngster has gone down in a lot of races when he wasn’t leading. Patience is a hard thing to learn. 
he got the Chase Sexton Syndrome right now but not for long

Seems like the youngster has gone down in a lot of races when he wasn’t leading. Patience is a hard thing to learn. 
A lot of young riders have issues, Jason Anderson also struggled to keep it on two wheels when we came up from 250's.

Did see a post about that, but can't imagine it was a points thing. He's going to keep racking them up. Who knows though. I question everything these days. 

Nice to see Eli ripping again. His post race stuff sure makes it look like he's coming. Took a bit to get back to where he was, but hopefully he's just about there and rips off some wins. 

Both Eli and Jett have something to prove to each other. Looking back at last year, Eli was the man and I am so bummed that he couldn't race the outdoors. I seriously doubt Jett would have had a perfect season.

Eli wants to put that in Jett's head most likely...You won because I wasn't there.

Jett want's to prove that it didn't matter.

I'm just glad Eli has that fight in him...

Eli holds the record for most wins at Daytona, gonna be a great show.

Really hoping he adds another to his count this weekend!

That would be so awesome! I hope he laps the whole field while we're at it... 

:lmao:

Back