Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Tomac great start goes backwards. Jett pounded. Good Racing. Headed to Phoenix! Sexton with the red plate by ONE POINT!  Peace

Tim Ferry's son took a face plant into the wall. BRUTAL first turn pile up. Why wasn't the race red flagged?! Everyone was off the track? Peace

250 race was a cluster EFF! you can't win the race in the first turn, but you cna sure lose it.

Congrats to Forkner...that dude has had a tough road!

Would love to see him get the championship.

450's Not super surprised, but I am about what happened to Tomac...Maybe he wasn't feeling that track, maybe an issue with bike set up who knows??. He's done it before...he'll lay back and take a loss rather than push it.

Problem is, everyone else is moving forward. He's not out of it...just needs to go into Beast Mode ASAP!

What I am reading with Tomac is rear shock or flat tire and just babied the bike around to get points.

sucks. Also there are things about the new bike that maybe he isn't comfortable with on some tracks. He looked comfortable in Race 3 last weekend in Anaheim.

I hope he/they get it figured out.

this reminded me of the 250 main

image.png

Glendale Track...looks cool!

279455_rd06glendaleoverview04.jpg

Glendale Track...looks cool!

I was digging the jump across the start straight. How cool that would be jumping over the lapped riders. Then I noticed that section is only used for the start. lol

Need to make the pics! Da chEFF is near the front! Peace

Back