Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Some pre-race advice..............................Ummm.........................Uhhhhhhh............................might want to get off the gate quickly! Peace

Just saw the Fantasy SX picks. This house is going to be impossible to live in for a week. The wife (Firecracker) is kicking our butts. Cloud 9 this woman is on! Peace

That just goes to show ya who's fast! chEFF. Peace

The boo birds were out in force for the wonder kid. 😂 :peace:
He'll need to earn back his fan base. Once he starts spanking everyone, they'll jump back on board. But.........................there are a few VETS who think differently. Peace

20yr old kid gonna say and do chit, we all did the same, but like that old guy^^ above said he is gonna kick ass, if you didnt watch MX Outdoors when he swept every race stay tuned if he didnt fall that last lap he would have had the red plate, 13 races to go :jeff:

Anderson bumped to 4th and Plessinger to 3rd! Anderson did something off track and got back on with what the AMA says was an advantage. :dunno:  

What a night...crazy how the Triple crown can mix things up!

What I like was the last race...Jett wasn't catching Eli like he did the rest of the field. Maintained pretty much a 4-ish second lead.

This is a great season so far...so many good guys can take it every night.

Consistency is going to be key.

I think Jett is super talented and I wonder if he thought he was just gonna do like he did in the outdoors and win everything??

The thing is, there was a lot of good guys not involved in the outdoors and maybe the Wonder kid is getting a wake up call!

I know he'll win races but I love seeing different winners so far.

Now having said that...I'd love it if Eli won every race from here on out!

:lmao:

Back