Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Post race interview with Tomac, Webb and Plessinger...they asked them about how they felt about Jett getting boo'd?

Webb first to answer was classic and spot on, "What happened? I had no idea?"

I found that an odd question...do you really think they are paying attention to Jett or even other riders like that?

I would want the top dawgs Mcgraff, J Stewwie, RC, Vilapoto, Tomac, Dungey, @ChEFF

23 hours ago, Esco said:

I would want the top dawgs Mcgraff, J Stewwie, RC, Vilapoto, Tomac, Dungey, @ChEFF

J Law! A name from the past. Wish he would have stay out of trouble.

So now both Ducati and Triumph are making MX bikes.  Is there still a marketplace for them?   I don't see as many people riding these days, but maybe I'm just old .  . .

So now both Ducati and Triumph are making MX bikes.  Is there still a marketplace for them?   I don't see as many people riding these days, but maybe I'm just old .  . .
I see them both as the Garage Queen for the guy that has the cafe racer (Ducati) or whatever Triumph makes and wants to have a "collection"

But...you never know??

:dbart:  

well from where the companies are based, probably a market there to where they dont have to charge import fees, making a profit and cheaper then the competition.  thats my thought. 

I don't know, but when I look at KTM, Husky, and Beta, they all made their marks in other forms of racing than Motorcross, before venturing into The Track world.  

Noon starting time tomorrow

Damn that's early. No night shows anymore? Peace
They want to give more time for the looters to destroy the city...I mean have peaceful protests and such!

:bag:

Back