Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

I read that the scuffle between Anderson/Jett was Anderson was "cross" jumping side to side, pretty dangerous especially in those conditions and Jett confronted him. 

During the confrontation you can see Jett grab Anderson's helmet first...bad move on his part, as Anderson retaliated with a shake down grab of his own.

Now there are 3 sides to every story...Jett's, Andersons and the truth!

Take it for what it is.
Or does Jason start it?

1 minute ago, Esco said:

Or does Jason start it?

There is another view that shows Jett start the helmet grab!

This weeks race is gonna be interesting!

On a side note, they should do a tally on how many laps Friese is behind and do (-) Minus points!

:lmao:

:bag:

There is another view that shows Jett start the helmet grab!

This weeks race is gonna be interesting!

On a side note, they should do a tally on how many laps Friese is behind and do (-) Minus points!

:lmao:

:bag:
but was that before or after? Jason looks like he had his mitt  on Jetts helmet before Jett grabbed? hahaha

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason was blocking him  and Jett didn't like it.... easy there son....better go watch some film....Anderson is not one to mess with.  Pick on that one legged old guy Tomac.... he's an easy mark. 

I love the fact Jett isn't taking his Bullshiat.  Shows me he is ready to tangle with the big boys.

1f451.png
Triple Crown Week -

Jorge Prado says....."One More Round Boys" Peace

Jett was first to place hands on, If Jett don't like passing guy's with wide bikes he better not get behind most of the vets.  If he thinks El Hombre was hard to get around he is in for some real trouble if he gets stuck behind Bam Bam or Mookie.  We won't even talk about Vince "Roadblock" Friesse, They need to just pull that guy's SX card. 

We had SX in our backyard 2 weeks ago and stayed home due to rain. Another mudfest last week in SD. We're rolling down on Saturday to watch A2 and so excited for the warm weather. Shorts, tshirt and SX. Hell yeah.

The Thrill of Victory..........And The Agony of Defeat. Peace

IMG_3640.JPG

IMG_3641.JPG

Sprint Races. Who's going to Sprint to the Checkered First? Peace

Back