Stoddard Wells Hit and Run

Its also Flash Friday. Blow me up Kobe style. 

(i didnt agree with anything that guy said, but the show was funny the first couple times you listen)

I've used beer as currency before.  A cold beer goes a lot further than the monetary cost of said beer.

I don't see the problem.

Beer can be used as currency, hydration, pain reliever, has nutritional value, and can help you forget about how much of an idiot you are for not bringing tools and spares. 
Not a single brewski of the 48 onboard was offered after towing them from 3 dunes sets away from Olds to the flats where their truck could recover them. 

I don't see the problem.

Beer can be used as currency, hydration, pain reliever, has nutritional value, and can help you forget about how much of an idiot you are for not bringing tools and spares. 
Only Cocaine and Hookers is a real form of currency 

Did Hunter Biden hijack J Alpers account?  :biggrin:
I just figured if you are going to help out a sxs, you need energy and some incentive, lol! :classic_blink:

Reactions: THD
The bail was set by one of your lovely judges (judges get voted in).  Bail was made. Accused goes free.  That's how it works.

The accused are still allotted their rights.  They are accused, not guilty.  The 6th amendment is in place for a reason...you remember the rule. Inset until PROVEN guilty.

We are not in a place in society to gather pitchforks gentlemen..

As much as many of you would like to hang him.  He is do his day in court.

Evidence will be presented.. he may be under arrest, but he is yet to be charged.

At this point EVERY single bit of the incident is hearsay, and assumption. 

I AM NOT DEFENDING MR. GALINDO
So that happened.  

Screenshot_20220716-020811_Instagram[1].jpg

I don't disagree at all, I lock our junk up too...
X-2…sun down bikes get locked up and I stash the key until the morning. 

Im sure this guy(if indeed it’s this guy that hit the kids) has ran from consequences once..I’m sure he won’t run twice..🙄

For those who keep insisting that off road areas are "no fault", they aren't. Notice the suspect has been charged with Vehicular Manslaughter with Gross negligence for hitting someone with his vehicle and killing them. There didn't need to be alcohol involved, it did not have to be a hit and run. Just hitting and killing someone is vehicular manslaughter, either on or off road, makes no difference.

Since this guy fled the scene and took his sweet time turning himself in, I doubt he's going to tell the absolute truth as to what happened. I wouldn't count on his passenger as being unbiased either. If there weren't impartial witnesses, it might be pretty difficult for forensic people to determine exactly what happened.

I've been traveling through a tall bushy area, slowed down due to poor visibility and suddenly had kids on quads zoom right in front of me, tunnel vision on, completely oblivious to a 16' 4 seat sand rail that slammed to a stop just feet away from them. If it wasn't for my extreme defensive habits in poor visibility terrain, I might not have been able to stop in time and there might have been a collision. Meaning just because there's a collision doesn't mean it's automatically the larger vehicle's fault, as some people seem to think. It's very easy for a small kid on a quad to dart out in front of anyone. That's why I feel it's important to adjust your speed for the conditions, despite wanting to drive at 65 mph everywhere.

I hope they arrive at the truth and justice prevails, whatever it might end up.

For those who keep insisting that off road areas are "no fault", they aren't. Notice the suspect has been charged with Vehicular Manslaughter with Gross negligence for hitting someone with his vehicle and killing them. There didn't need to be alcohol involved, it did not have to be a hit and run. Just hitting and killing someone is vehicular manslaughter, either on or off road, makes no difference.

Since this guy fled the scene and took his sweet time turning himself in, I doubt he's going to tell the absolute truth as to what happened. I wouldn't count on his passenger as being unbiased either. If there weren't impartial witnesses, it might be pretty difficult for forensic people to determine exactly what happened.

I've been traveling through a tall bushy area, slowed down due to poor visibility and suddenly had kids on quads zoom right in front of me, tunnel vision on, completely oblivious to a 16' 4 seat sand rail that slammed to a stop just feet away from them. If it wasn't for my extreme defensive habits in poor visibility terrain, I might not have been able to stop in time and there might have been a collision. Meaning just because there's a collision doesn't mean it's automatically the larger vehicle's fault, as some people seem to think. It's very easy for a small kid on a quad to dart out in front of anyone. That's why I feel it's important to adjust your speed for the conditions, despite wanting to drive at 65 mph everywhere.

I hope they arrive at the truth and justice prevails, whatever it might end up.
Incorrect. Remember a few seasons ago the guy in the PU truck at the drags that went into the crowd and a lady was killed. What happened to him? Nothing. No alcohol, no fault. He didn't run. 

It was obliviously coming.

I'll bet he gets off on the manslaughter charges because they decided to throw in the "with gross negligence".  With no witnesses, there is no proof of fault.

I had typed up a post suggesting something very similar to what Steve posted above, but deleted it.  Maybe the kids popped out from behind a bush and there was no chance for him to react.

The Hit and Run counts are gonna cost him some time though.

Incorrect. Remember a few seasons ago the guy in the PU truck at the drags that went into the crowd and a lady was killed. What happened to him? Nothing. No alcohol, no fault. He didn't run. 
Are we sure nothing happened to him? Just because no one posted a follow up story on him doesn't mean he wasn't charged with anything. Rarely do we get a follow up on incidents that happen in the dunes. I recall a young guy had his back broken by BLM rangers after they asked for his pass. I remember his family filed a lawsuit over it, but I don't recall ever hearing the outcome of that either.

To me they are murderers, and i say that because they left two children to Die,  I was hit by a drunk driver at 10 years old, my Father did not make it,  If they would stayed and got help he would have lived, They ran he passed away.  I have spent my whole life in and out of surgeries just to walk, 

Things would have been different if they would have stayed, 

They went to prison  because they left, 

If They stayed, one or both of the children might have lived,  Eff em.  They should have been a Man about the situation. 
There is a special place in HELL for them!

May they see it sooner than later.

It was obliviously coming.

I'll bet he gets off on the manslaughter charges because they decided to throw in the "with gross negligence".  With no witnesses, there is no proof of fault.

I had typed up a post suggesting something very similar to what Steve posted above, but deleted it.  Maybe the kids popped out from behind a bush and there was no chance for him to react.

The Hit and Run counts are gonna cost him some time though.
We don’t know if there are witnesses or not? Extra charges were filled, so maybe  the DA found witnesses that came forward, and told them what they saw? Or maybe the passenger is talking to save his own ass. 

Not that I have any experience in this, but I do have a friend who was the assistant Chief to the DA, and he has said if additional charges get filed in a case like this, it typically means more evidence has been found or someone starts talking. 

Back