Speed UTV

It has to be taking some serious cash to keep this thing afloat. At some point there has to be a limit, you would think.
Hisun invested a lot of money into the manufacturing so I doubt they will let this project sink. 

Just have to wonder how many new customers they can lure once the initial deposit cars are delivered. 

The big OEMs are about to release the 2025 models and Speed is still delivering 2023 models.  LMAO!!
THIS  :box1:

Not even "Bold NEW Colors", since 2023 models haven't been delivered.
I go back to the early weekly shows, and all the give-a-ways they did. I recall a kid getting like 3 RC cars and then the family WON the 911 special wrap car. I wonder if anyone ever got all the loot?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hisun invested a lot of money into the manufacturing so I doubt they will let this project sink. 

Just have to wonder how many new customers they can lure once the initial deposit cars are delivered. 
Since it was stated in Speedlandia that they have pretty much given up on establishing a nationwide dealer network, I'd say future orders will dry up substantially. 

THIS  :box1:

Not even "Bold NEW Colors", since 2023 models haven't been delivered.
I go back to the early weekly shows, and all the give-a-ways they did. I recall a kid getting like 3 RC cars and then the family WON the 911 special wrap car. I wonder if anyone ever got all the loot?
Yes, people who called in and won got their stuff, I was one of those, and I got my loot like the next week.

As far as the 9/11 car, that was won with a raffle. They haven't gotten their car yet, not sure where that's at. I think they're trying to deliver paying customers cars, then the give away.

Since it was stated in Speedlandia that they have pretty much given up on establishing a nationwide dealer network, I'd say future orders will dry up substantially. 
I don't see how they survive with no dealer network.  

Got to say, I've stayed out of this for the most part.  I had a glass of Koolaid waiting for me and I wanted to drink but held off.  This New Thing had me intrigued but, I am glad I didn't take that drink.  The novelty has worn off for me. 

Good luck to you all invested in Speed.  I honestly wish you the best outcome on "The Best" UTV.

Has there been any word on how many cars speed has delivered so far? 

Always remember when chit starts to go sideways I generally starts very slow and then ends very quickly. 

if Robby can’t get this sorted out I think he has 6-12 months before all sides start throwing legal grenades. 

Always remember when chit starts to go sideways I generally starts very slow and then ends very quickly. 

if Robby can’t get this sorted out I think he has 6-12 months before all sides start throwing legal grenades. 
Any news on the shipload that got sent back “due to customs issues” (which seems unpossible)?

I've heard all kinds of rumors about a class action getting started. Any truth to that?

If the recent cars on ships get delivered and continue through the end of the year with no hiccups they will get to around 1000 cars delivered.  

Speed just posted, as if they are watching this peanut gallery  :classic_blush:

Up to master # 885 ElJefe, but we've surley seen higher numbers with the diablo and bandit models

image.png

image.png

Back