Speed UTV

It's funny, LOF was bragging for years how much money he is going to make on selling speed cars, 15-20k off each car.  How great of investment it was and better than anything else you could invest in.  He has had his first speed for sale for 6 months now with no buyers.  And now he is saying that anyone who looks at sxs's as an investment is stupid.  That guy is a total joke.

View attachment 113058
He argued with me over depreciation and that the Speed did not depreciate in value. I kept asking him why his car had not sold.   

Seems the only ones still pumping up the Speed UTV are the guys that have multiple cars they are trying to sell.   

They banned me from that site for no reason. LMAO!!!

I am still waiting. Emailed last week with no response yet. Majority of peeps that have it are happy with it. I just want it for dirt not sand. 
I think most are happy until they need to get something fixed or get parts.   Seems getting parts is a crap shoot with Speed. 

When was your car going to be built and shipped?

He argued with me over depreciation and that the Speed did not depreciate in value. I kept asking him why his car had not sold.   

Seems the only ones still pumping up the Speed UTV are the guys that have multiple cars they are trying to sell.   

They banned me from that site for no reason. LMAO!!!
LOL, I did not know you got Banned, that’s ridiculous, you tried playing with there ball that they took home from this site, shame on you. 

LOL, I did not know you got Banned, that’s ridiculous, you tried playing with there ball that they took home from this site, shame on you. 
It is their safe space.  LOL!

I gotta say the drama over on RDC is even worse. They have booklets of drama per post! Some real haters and fanbois over there.

What defines a cult leader?

Cult Leader | Definition, Characteristics & Famous Names ...
What are Cult Leaders? A cult leader definition can refer to a very charismatic leader who provides their followers with acceptance, security, and acceptance. Cult leaders must be dynamic, charismatic, and convincing because their goal is to brainwash their members and acquire monetary or power-related advantages.

What is the behavior of a cult?

Cult | Definition, Characteristics & Behavior - Lesson ...
A cult is described as a system or group of people who practice excessive devotion to a figure, object, or belief system. Its characteristics include having a leader that preaches an explicit belief system or ideology and who is followed by unquestioning believers.

:js:

This is still going on??? It’s just about exactly what the “so called “ have said from the beginning. Nothing but BS since inception. What a joke 🤣🤣🤣

They will have it all sorted out someday. 
any-day-now-cdc96bd6e9.jpg

Back