Speed UTV

The manual covers the easy way that I followed. It literally took less than 15 min. The manual says nothing about taking the bed off. When I saw that in the video along with them pulling the spark plugs I started busted up laughing. I thought maybe he was joking about using a straw to blow in the tank. He is literally sitting in a race shop with air compressors everywhere. 
Lol, guess he was just bored and want to film something. :biggrin:

I will give you props for still holding onto hope.  

You are not the least bit concerned about how the business itself is being run?  

I imagine even Nikal is concerned these days. 
All good I have an ace up my sleeve for this coming season.  got my eye on a RG 2 bandit and talking to the guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend at work...his brother bought the Speed El Diablo and a Pro-R 4 seat. Not sure how many miles he put on the Speed, but the turbo already let go. Called up Speed in Havasu and they said he could maybe bring it in in 3 weeks. :kenk:

Positives on the Speed, it's built like nothing else, and the chassis and suspension are Awesome!

Cons, no support and doesn't trust it for fear something breaking on it.

It's for sale.

He's keeping the Pro-R.

Friend at work...his brother bought the Speed El Diablo and a Pro-R 4 seat. Not sure how many miles he put on the Speed, but the turbo already let go. Called up Speed in Havasu and they said he could maybe bring it in in 3 weeks. :kenk:

Positives on the Speed, it's built like nothing else, and the chassis and suspension are Awesome!

Cons, no support and doesn't trust it for fear something breaking on it.

It's for sale.

He's keeping the Pro-R.
What good is the chassis and suspension if you are worried the rest of the car is going to break?

About the only thing the Speed owners keep hanging onto is the chassis and the suspension.  Yet, there are 100,000s of people out having fun in their "unsafe" Can Am and Polaris.  LOL!!!!

As was stated by many of us, if the support after purchase is not there the Speed ship will sink.  

What good is the chassis and suspension if you are worried the rest of the car is going to break?

About the only thing the Speed owners keep hanging onto is the chassis and the suspension.  Yet, there are 100,000s of people out having fun in their "unsafe" Can Am and Polaris.  LOL!!!!

As was stated by many of us, if the support after purchase is not there the Speed ship will sink.  
Yep, that's why it is for sale!

:cheers:

I am still waiting. Emailed last week with no response yet. Majority of peeps that have it are happy with it. I just want it for dirt not sand. 

LS swap. :biggrin:

I am sure Orange Font is still cheerleading away.  LOL!
It's funny, LOF was bragging for years how much money he is going to make on selling speed cars, 15-20k off each car.  How great of investment it was and better than anything else you could invest in.  He has had his first speed for sale for 6 months now with no buyers.  And now he is saying that anyone who looks at sxs's as an investment is stupid.  That guy is a total joke.

lof_investment.gif

Back