Speed UTV

Race support, crew, geisha girls, and all you can eat carne apoodle?
LOL, those geisha girls better do a lot for you...

Still curious on the "freight problem." Only reason I can think of chit going back to Vietnam is the paperwork was REALLY cocked up and they were facing huge storage fees while it got sorted here...?  

But hey, this is the same company who was "finalizing production" 4 years ago, had a CARB cert for 3 years, was gonna deliver at the SSSS for 3 years, and has had a "speed key" tied up in paperwork since Christ was a sailor.

How I read it was they bought the car for $70k. If they won they got a refund and the car was free. Now how about that broken a-arm mount? Wasn’t this something we talked about years ago and were assured the arm or something else would break before the mount would let go? So now it needs a new front diff? Is this something that will happen regularly when hitting witches eyes in Glamis? I hope this isn’t the case.
Correct, Robby gave you the honor of paying 70k for a race prepped new car. Only the highest finishing Speed got their 70k back. 
Just like most everyone thought, the A-arm tabs would break at the transfer case. 
good luck fixing that!  The shitshow continues!

Actually, probably in the top of the 2nd inning. 

Correct, Robby gave you the honor of paying 70k for a race prepped new car. Only the highest finishing Speed got their 70k back. 
Just like most everyone thought, the A-arm tabs would break at the transfer case. 
good luck fixing that!  The shitshow continues!

Actually, probably in the top of the 2nd inning. 
I wonder if Robby and Max were counted in the high overall Speed finish.  Turns out it did not matter as a customer was the top Speed finisher.  Saw a video where it looked like they gave the dude another car, rather than their $70 K back, but it was kind of hard to tell exactly what was going on.

28 minutes ago, Pete@Islands in the Sun said:

You can rent a spec trophy truck for the day $5,500

Most likely stay together

$5500 per day.. OK I get it... looks like a blast... BUT.. what if/when I carwheel and destroy it,... do I get a BIG $ bill?

abc

$5500 per day.. OK I get it... looks like a blast... BUT.. what if/when I carwheel and destroy it,... do I get a BIG $ bill?

abc
My experience with buddies who had arrive and drive wheel to wheel cars: liability is usually on you, or insurance available for a separate fee.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Robby and Max were counted in the high overall Speed finish.  Turns out it did not matter as a customer was the top Speed finisher.  Saw a video where it looked like they gave the dude another car, rather than their $70 K back, but it was kind of hard to tell exactly what was going on.
That guy won the car for being the highest arrive and drive finisher.  He allegedly received the Speed key.   

Funny RG announce the Speed Key in that video and acted like it would be available.  I have not heard of anyone receiving it, yet.  God knows if someone received the key there would be a giant circle jerk of how the Speed key is the greatest.  LOL! 

abc
You better have a wad of cash to pay for the damages or hope they offer some type of insurance. 

did they close the doors in havasu looks vacant on sun when i went by there
It is still open.  They have not made in new deliveries in months.  Once deliveries start back up it will look busy. 

That guy won the car for being the highest arrive and drive finisher.  He allegedly received the Speed key.   

Funny RG announce the Speed Key in that video and acted like it would be available.  I have not heard of anyone receiving it, yet.  God knows if someone received the key there would be a giant circle jerk of how the Speed key is the greatest.  LOL! 
They’re too busy still blowing up customer cars with “tunes”

Tune 25 is the answer.  LOL
Is that the one that went to 11? 

330px-Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

Geez, leave the internet behind for a two weeks and sure 'nough the trolls still be-trollin.  I haven't had a chance to take mine out since the initial weekend, so I have basically nothing else to add other than I didn't feel any need to add EPS. 

-TJ

Geez, leave the internet behind for a two weeks and sure 'nough the trolls still be-trollin.  I haven't had a chance to take mine out since the initial weekend, so I have basically nothing else to add other than I didn't feel any need to add EPS. 

-TJ
Hey, we gotta do something for entertainment... :biggrin:

-TJ
We are just having some fun.  It is summer time.  LOL!

Back