Speed UTV

I was born at night, but not last night.  I knew what I was getting into, I wasn't "inadvertently cast as a test subject."  I knew I put a deposit on a first year car from an entirely new manufacturer.  Did I expect to wait 4 years?  No.  But I also didn't see the SCAMdemic coming or any number of other things that happened in the years since Speed started taking deposits.  I certainly didn't expect perfection, which is precisely why I got the extended warranty.  I've said all along I fully expect to have a motor, trans or some other major component replaced in the first year or two.  

I'm still in cheap compared to the alternatives... though it does seem like SxS prices are dropping and some semblance of sanity is returning to the market.  I wouldn't mind having a 2nd SxS if I can stuff them both in my trailer, so when the new DCT Mavs are selling way below MSRP I might take a hard look...

-TJ
Stop with scamdemic bs. It was BS from day effing 1 . Y’all drank the RG KOOLAID and y’all sure let everyone else know how good it was. The Speed UTV is junk. A half assed job at building a “race car” At a budget price. 

Stop with scamdemic bs. It was BS from day effing 1 . Y’all drank the RG KOOLAID and y’all sure let everyone else know how good it was. The Speed UTV is junk. A half assed job at building a “race car” At a budget price. 

You should not sugarcoat it next time.  LMAO!!!!

While TJ was excited, he’s been more than transparent throughout. Don’t confuse him with DTA, Nikal Michael Gonzales or Lord of the Dunes. 

Tell us how you really feel McRichard.  I'm curious, how much time do you have in a Speed? 

-TJ

Apparently RG has returned from Ho Chi Minh land, and will be giving an update on thangs.

Probably tell everyone shipments have started once again and they have learned a lot from the racing.   
Which will continue until some unscrupulous supplier upstream of them starts shortcutting something again, and production halts.

Which means he'll have to head back out again since the vast majority of people they have to question it live in what is quickly becoming a Chinese vassal state.

Which will continue until some unscrupulous supplier upstream of them starts shortcutting something again, and production halts.

Which means he'll have to head back out again since the vast majority of people they have to question it live in what is quickly becoming a Chinese vassal state.
The rumor is shipments halted because Speed had some type of document issue when the containers landed in Long Beach.  Rumor is those were shipped back and the paperwork had to be corrected before they can then be reshipped to the U.S..   Basically a giant cluster F!!!  

The rumor is shipments halted because Speed had some type of document issue when the containers landed in Long Beach.  Rumor is those were shipped back and the paperwork had to be corrected before they can then be reshipped to the U.S..   Basically a giant cluster F!!!  
Either the logistics company they used is getting fired...

Or they're gonna start using a logistics company... :biggrin:

According to Todd's last video it's can-am and polaris paying off the dock's to deny speed's shipping containers.  

Back