Speed UTV

Here's a video from a guy who saw the Speed UTV El Jefe at the SSSS and decided to make a video showing what he saw and what he thought of it. He doesn't have a deposit, and he's not an RG fan boy. Pretty informative.

If you look closely after the plastics have all burned off, you can see what Polaris calls a "chassis." Some of you might see the shortcomings and some of you might not. 

Here are some pics from a CanAm owner. These are pretty much self explanatory.

canam crushed2.png

canam crushed1.png

canam crushed3.png

Bashing your competition is the weakest thing a true professional could do. Good luck with that. 
So you've NEVER made comparisons in features between the RV you're showing someone and other RVs? I'm sure when you do it, you don't call it "bashing", you call it "comparing."

:smile:

18 minutes ago, Lord of the Dunes said:

Here's a video from a guy who saw the Speed UTV El Jefe at the SSSS and decided to make a video showing what he saw and what he thought of it. He doesn't have a deposit, and he's not an RG fan boy. Pretty informative.

What exactly happened in that crash with that Can Am. I have never heard the story just seen you post it before, so you must know what happened, just curious what would cause damage like that.

I have pictures of Funco's that snapped in half. (no offense Grant, I still love the Volvo's, they are boxy but good) 

And 200,000.00 sand cars on fire. 

We get it, the unicorn is the best and we will never see any pic's of them to state otherwise...

oh snap, nobody has a car yet, well maybe in a few years, or maybe not in a few years, either way I'm proof positive that we will never see a compromising photo of the holy sacred cow except on the winners podium!   

Push on fan boys, push on!!!

What exactly happened in that crash with that Can Am. I have never heard the story just seen you post it before, so you must know what happened, just curious what would cause damage like that.
I don't know the details. My interpretation is the engine is capable of propelling it faster or higher than the chassis can withstand.

Lack of gussets and brackets? Loss of talent? All of the above?

I have pictures of Funco's that snapped in half. (no offense Grant, I still love the Volvo's, they are boxy but good) 

And 200,000.00 sand cars on fire. 

We get it, the unicorn is the best and we will never see any pic's of them to state otherwise...

oh snap, nobody has a car yet, well maybe in a few years, or maybe not in a few years, either way I'm proof positive that we will never see a compromising photo of the holy sacred cow except on the winners podium!   

Push on fan boys, push on!!!

show-me-on-the-doll-where-he-touched-you-show-53268744.png

I don't know the details. My interpretation is the engine is capable of propelling it faster or higher than the chassis can withstand.

Lack of gussets and brackets? Loss of talent? All of the above?
I agree with you that the speed these things go they cannot withstand a roll over or blunt shot to the front end at 80 to 90 mph. Tell which manufactures build a car to be completely safe at those speeds or higher, oh wait you don’t have to answer that I think I know what your going to say. 

You know what other manufacture made THE best SXS ever? It was the Arctic Cat. At least on paper it was the best. 

200.gif

You know what other manufacture made THE best SXS ever? It was the Arctic Cat. At least on paper it was the best. 

There you go, misunderstanding what you read, again.

It was the best, of 2012. Polaris had the XP 900, Canam had...

you don't want to start comparing a 2012 model with current models. That's just stupid.

Oh, wait...

:lmao:

I'll put up $2,500 for a (helmet pad wearing) boxing match between LOTDs and Big_Daddy_JP... You boys need to post your height, age and weight and current location.. to see if it's doable.. I'm sure I can rent a boxing/MMA ring somewhere and we can FINISH this grudge match.. (I'll pay to rent the time, the $2,500 is for the winner).

.. $2,500 to the winner.. Not that it improves your arguments, but maybe you can wear your favorite SXS MFR shorts/T-shirts.

Lemme know?.. having a great month/year $ and would like to blow some more before I croak.. all about entertainment.. you both will hug at the end I'm sure...

Peace.

abc

GLAMIS ROLL.PNG

heel 3.jpg

heel 5.jpg

heel 6.jpg

heel.jpg

hospital.jpg

IMG_1377.PNG

JOHNSON VALLEY.jpg

sand car.jpg

WRAP 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch.. ok I’m out of shape, but still strong .. 180lbs, 5’5”… no friggin’ way I’d get into a ring with you.. unless you were blindfolded 🤣

abc

OK what about LOTDs… ? oh and how de we KNOW it’s you and not someone you’ve ‘hired’ to be you… guess we’d need references or something..

I’d trust that to Glamis  CSI 

Let's keep this topic about Speed UTV.

PS - ABC, if you really want to beat on bdjp, send me the $2500 and you have my permission.

There you go, misunderstanding what you read, again.

It was the best, of 2012. Polaris had the XP 900, Canam had...

you don't want to start comparing a 2012 model with current models. That's just stupid.

Oh, wait...

:lmao:
Yeah. Dumb to compare current models to 2012s…

4 hours ago, Lord of the Dunes said:

Oh. Wait. 

Let's keep this topic about Speed UTV.

PS - ABC, if you really want to beat on bdjp, send me the $2500 and you have my permission.
Brah,.. I could give 2 shatz.. actually I'm not even sure which side I'm on cause you two talk to much.. 

... just tryin' to move this along n' shut y'all up.. lil' bit.. 

... threw out the gantlet .. he's a big boy.. see if y'all wanna tangle a bit...

abc

PS. I ain no joke y'all

abc.jpg

Brah,.. I could give 2 shatz.. actually I'm not even sure which side I'm on cause you two talk to much.. 

... just tryin' to move this along n' shut y'all up.. lil' bit.. 

... threw out the gantlet .. he's a big boy.. see if y'all wanna tangle a bit...

abc

PS. I ain no joke y'all

View attachment 15115
Hey! I’ve seen you in the ring!

image.jpeg

Boy can scrap :biggrin:

11 hours ago, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

Ouch.. ok I’m out of shape, but still strong .. 180lbs, 5’5”… no friggin’ way I’d get into a ring with you.. unless you were blindfolded 🤣

abc

OK what about LOTDs… ? oh and how de we KNOW it’s you and not someone you’ve ‘hired’ to be you… guess we’d need references or something..

I’d trust that to Glamis  CSI 

We already know LOTDs stats:

dakar-dakar-2016-robby-gordon.jpg

15 hours ago, Lord of the Dunes said:

We see your paying attention to the RG way.  Point to the others.  LOL! 

Back