Speed UTV

I'm not sure how 'tuned in' my buddy is to his delivery date, but I assume he is. If I was him, I'd say, I'll take it with vents, bring it back later and you can add the A/C (and heater) I paid for.

abc

Ee2bnB4WoAIHNDh.jpg

It looks like they're on the verge of final testing. They'll start testing 10 production vehicles this month and will probably start production in July or August. They could easily have the first 400 of these delivered in 10 days of production at 40 per day. 

What makes you think they won't ever be produced? Is it some sort of Ponzi scheme?

That LuLaRue shit blew up like crazy....and now its gone LOL

#UglyAssClothes

Well there you have it, game is going to change in a couple of months, another date set. Again he bashes the other manufactures, I like his Cocky/Confidence though. 

Well Robby is out testing.  He continues to claim he does not car, but still calling people out over pointing out welds.  Still going with the bolt fell in and the robot welded over it.  LOL!

Hope the testing goes well. 

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/CUXfp4hl8s-/?utm_medium=copy_link[/SIZE]
So i watched it all. He said he left that bolt weld there for all the Nay Sayers and haters. Called it an "Easter Egg". Either way I cant wait to get my SpeedUtv... I will say I even ordered more accessories after the SSSS. Seeing the items in person made more sense to me.

So i watched it all. He said he left that bolt weld there for all the Nay Sayers and haters. Called it an "Easter Egg". Either way I cant wait to get my SpeedUtv... I will say I even ordered more accessories after the SSSS. Seeing the items in person made more sense to me.
He is calling it an "Easter Egg".  LOL!!

It is an impressive car in person.  Might as well order all the accessories so it is all done when you take deliver. 

As I’ve said before, I’m excited for the people that ordered a car. When the car is completed it will no doubt be a bad azz game changer. I like everything that I’ve seen about the cars except for the weld obviously! I also know that it’s a pre production car that will have flaws and will be fixed by game time. I do wish I would have placed a deposit in the beginning but I would have ordered an El Diablo so I wouldn’t have seen it til late next year! As for the hazing, you know how it goes around here, once you ruffle someone’s feathers it’s hard to stop! I will admit, it’s nice there’s another manufacture “ UNDER FIRE “ besides Polaris!!!

Back