Speed UTV

So he got the turbo exhaust welded up and went for a ride and then the starter. Wow. 
This is what I was wondering, in the video of the starter issue was car #8, again, early production different car, as he was saying his was good and riding all morning or whatever. I'm wondering how they fixed the turbo. Probably Joe Fab. 

This is what I was wondering, in the video of the starter issue was car #8, again, early production different car, as he was saying his was good and riding all morning or whatever. I'm wondering how they fixed the turbo. Probably Joe Fab. 
The pipe off of the turbo broke off. Joe Fab welded it back together.  #8 lost a starter and then this guy’s starter took a crap at Oldsmobile today.   

The pipe off of the turbo broke off. Joe Fab welded it back together.  #8 lost a starter and then this guy’s starter took a crap at Oldsmobile today.   
Holeee hell. I imagine the "bush" start feature 😆 wasn't working as described by RG. Probably needed a longer strap? Damn, another tow by the Pro R. Sheeeesh. Dude must be in the trenches mentally. Truly feel for him and those that are going through similar. I would love to see this thing rip all weekend long on the Speed Key with 30+ ft jumps and hill climbs like no other. 

Holeee hell. I imagine the "bush" start feature 😆 wasn't working as described by RG. Probably needed a longer strap? Damn, another tow by the Pro R. Sheeeesh. Dude must be in the trenches mentally. Truly feel for him and those that are going through similar. I would love to see this thing rip all weekend long on the Speed Key with 30+ ft jumps and hill climbs like no other. 
How about just a full day and 6” of air time?   🤣🤣🤣

So in 50 miles of the new motor he blew a radiator hose, belt, turbo, and starter?  How can so many issues fail all with in 50 miles of a new motor?
It also stalled a bunch of times and had other such hiccups. 

The Desert SxS one seems to stall a lot as well. 

Sandshark is taking a shellacking over in Speedlandia. He who does not worship at the throne is a troll and a hater. I have been on lots of forums for lots of years, and I have never witnessed a group quite like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody catch RG claiming nobody should be using the speed logo on any of the speed groups or anywhere else? For a guy that is supposedly a very smart individual he really doesn't get it does he? I understand intellectual property and copyright infringement but that's just ridiculous, nobody's making shirts hats or advertising with it for personal gain. 

Last edited by a moderator:
South Bay said:
That's like asking to see a male-affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all in the same place at the same time . ..
So good you said it 3 times.

Sandshark is taking a shellacking over in Speedlandia. He who does not worship at the throne is a troll and a hater. I have been on lots of forums for lots of years, and I have never witnessed a group quite like that.
SandShark is a true UTV Enthusiast, he has owned multiple models and has logged numerous miles. He cares about sport UTV as a whole and shares his opinions. 

I'm glad he has thick skin because in OHV Recreation, the amount of fanboys and nut swingers are the WORST in todays age of Performance UTV and Social media platforms....

Anybody catch RG claiming nobody should be using the speed logo on any of the speed groups or anywhere else? For a guy that is supposedly a very smart individual he really doesn't get it does he? I understand intellectual property and copyright infringement but that's just ridiculous, nobody's making shirts hats or advertising with it for personal gain. 
Yore Wrong, RG is right.

#Speed Patent Pending 666182722

SandShark is a true UTV Enthusiast, he has owned multiple models and has logged numerous miles. He cares about sport UTV as a whole and shares his opinions. 

I'm glad he has thick skin because in OHV Recreation, the amount of fanboys and nut swingers are the WORST in todays age of Performance UTV and Social media platforms....

Yore Wrong, RG is right.

#Speed Patent Pending 666182722
image.jpeg
Yo dawg, I heard you like patents, so I patented your patent. 

Back