Speed UTV

There are many of these cars for sale online from people that haven’t picked up yet?. I can’t believe what is happening. I wouldn’t want it either after everything that is happening. It just worse by the day. 
I pray that Chummin’s car doesn’t have the 

There are many of these cars for sale online from people that haven’t picked up yet?. I can’t believe what is happening. I wouldn’t want it either after everything that is happening. It just worse by the day. 
I pray that Chummin’s car doesn’t have the problems. 
Actually why would you say that? I get your hate for RG but come on man. 

Looks like Max had more tuff luck at the Parker 400 today.

Max is stopped at mile 7 on the first lap in todays Parker race. No word on the issue yet.   He drove it back to the pits, was popping and misfiring.

Looks like Max had more tuff luck at the Parker 400 today.

Max is stopped at mile 7 on the first lap in todays Parker race. No word on the issue yet.   He drove it back to the pits, was popping and misfiring.
Wow... all the pre run and test miles and boom right after the start......going to be interesting to see what it is this time.  

It's pretty clear there are major motor problems.  I've heard the term "pin of death" being tossed around, reminds me of the Cummins Dowel-pin of Death.  I'm still waiting on mine, but wonder if it'll end up with a totally different motor by the time I get it, lol. 

-TJ

It's pretty clear there are major motor problems.  I've heard the term "pin of death" being tossed around, reminds me of the Cummins Dowel-pin of Death.  I'm still waiting on mine, but wonder if it'll end up with a totally different motor by the time I get it, lol. 

-TJ
KDP=Killer Dowel Pin

-TJ
Great positive attitude 👍 

How many revisions have occurred since those first 7 or whatever number rolled out of Havasu?

It's all very interesting. 

Just an observation here..

Majority of the cars that you see out and about in videos are usually cruising down dirt roads, flat desert, etc.  and by the way they talk, they seem fairly novice.

The guys that really hammered on them are the ones with busted rigs..

I could be wrong, but that's what I see posted.

What is this pin of death? Which part is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Majority of the cars that you see out and about in videos are usually cruising down dirt roads, flat desert, etc.  and by the way they talk, they seem fairly novice.

It's a pin on a cummins engine that comes out and takes out the engine over a very inexpensive part.

On the Speed, it is part of the automatic compression release on the exhaust cam.

On the older 5.9 Cummins, it was a dowel pin that could walk out of a timing gear and cause catastrophic damage. There was a variety of tab kits to prevent the KDP issue.

https://us.bddiesel.com/products/5-9l-cummins-killer-dowel-pin-kdp-24-valve?variant=30073645465664

Yeah. I’m just cruising my along the main streets looking for chicks. 
there are problems but this comment is baseless. 🥱

come out to superstition and let me show you. 

Back