Speed UTV

what ever happened in the beginning of the engine building he was going to offer a big bore kit 1400cc they even elaborated how they left enough room in the bore spacing in the original design.Im assuming being that they are the manufacturer and they have to have everything they do carb certified where as the aftermarket may not have to. I feel they are asking too much of a 1000 cc 2 cylinder engine to produce reliable hp anything over 200hp and pass emissions is going to be problems. i like their car a want a new sxs but i just cant wait for them to get their chit together so probably will just settle for the polaris pro r. its going to take them a few more years to really put it together if they can stick with it. The way i see it they have a lot of potential issues and some big ones that could tank the project. The company is probably way in debt way behind where they expected to be delivering cars and don't have any other products that are already profitable and also only building a sxs for a niche market in the south west that is seasonal. All the other utv manufactures have many many products and lines he has all his eggs in one basket. 

There are many of these cars for sale online from people that haven’t picked up yet?. I can’t believe what is happening. I wouldn’t want it either after everything that is happening. It just worse by the day. 
I pray that Chummin’s car doesn’t have the problems. 

Back