Speed UTV

There are cars there I saw them Last night and when I was coming back up the 55 fwy the Speed semi and Truck and trailer where still headed in last night

He was trucking in lots of cars yesterday.  All the cars that will be delivered were there. 

That area of the show is going to be super busy. 

Why is he delivering cars at a show, seems like a lot of extra work when he should be convincing people how great he is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is he delivering cars at a show, seems like a lot of extra work when he should be convincing people who great he is?
When you look at his setup it'll be obvious, he's going to make a chit ton of sales this weekend I guarantee it. Looks like a speed warehouse out there.

Smart move on his part. 

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^  If I was picking up my car, I would never do it at a show, I want it to be personal and done right.  And I don't want to pull a trailer and deal with parking there.  It is one big horse and pony show that I would never want to be part of.

^^^  If I was picking up my car, I would never do it at a show, I want it to be personal and done right.  And I don't want to pull a trailer and deal with parking there.  It is one big horse and pony show that I would never want to be part of.
Yep, but Robby wants to show a fat stack of cars because it will look better for the masses waiting. Everything is about showing how you’re doing and careful choreography to enhance appearance. 

Why is he delivering cars at a show, seems like a lot of extra work when he should be convincing people how great he is?
Because if he does not deliver some cars this year at the show the pitch forks would be hurled at him.  

His booth area will be buzzing.  The Speed faithful will be singing songs, high fiving each other and giving all others the middle finger.   

Who will have the most units at the SSSS?

Polaris, Can-Am or Speed?

KZ has had over 20 years to become a leader in the RV industry, but they have not. They build a low quantity of trailers each year and never made it into Desert life (1 KZ trailer per 1,000 Weekend Warriors). They have catered mainly to Full Time RV'ers and that's their customer base. Hell, Genesis came in and took any and all market share KZ could have had, in a year. Attitude has the foothold, as well. While KZ's build quality IS great, customers are always left wanting more, so this seems like a very good fit for Speed. Unless KZ expands exponentially, I don't see this being much of an impact.
The RV and TH MFG game is like playing cups.....you never know what your buying by the "Name" because "brand names" get sold and the quality never follows.

It's like buying Nike's or Yeezys off of Alibaba

H8b4f5504e60d4d208f7f64590f7e52beq.jpg_960x960.jpg

Hb317ff4fae6241048002df07a014f294l.jpg_960x960.jpg

speed-shoes-outside.png

:bag:  

Back