Speed UTV

I seen the video.  I’m curious how many people think they can buy one. And run the Baja races? I wonder if that person was experienced in racing? 
I am pretty sure the person is part of a race team.  They are pre-running right now.  The race is this weekend.    

I am sure there are some deposit holders that were thinking a few safety items and they could go race it. 

I guess we will find out when the "mass" delivery of cars occurs this weekend.  

Getting close to 200 cars.     I wonder when the scheduled pick ups will be for the cars not getting delivered at the Sand Show.  
Estimated for pick up in Havasu is 1st-3rd weekend of October. There's also, I think 27 cars going to Coyne.

I will be at the Fairground tomorrow helping friends set up a Booth I will look too see How many "customer" cars are sitting there at the Speed booth area.

Estimated for pick up in Havasu is 1st-3rd weekend of October. There's also, I think 27 cars going to Coyne.

Is Coyne doing the dealer prep for the 27 cars or Speed doing it an delivering to them?

I have not heard much about the dealer network.  

I will be at the Fairground tomorrow helping friends set up a Booth I will look too see How many "customer" cars are sitting there at the Speed booth area.
Based on Robby and Speed, I wouldn't expect any cars to show up until Friday, and then my guess is he'll be trickling them in over the weekend.

Back