Speed UTV

I think it’s a valid question. I’m thinking RG is doing this because he still considers these test cars. How far and how long will he continue to consider them test cars is a mystery that only RG  can answer. Time will tell as others have said. 
If it made it through the weekend it's a production car. If it has a problem that's a test car. :legit:

I hope their staff and warehouses are ready for that volume...not to mention parts department.

Reactions: FOG
I hope their staff and warehouses are ready for that volume...not to mention parts department.
Not sure how they are going to handle that volume if they don't have some dealer help.  

Not sure how they are going to handle that volume if they don't have some dealer help.  
Since I don't think they ever finalized the Factory Service Manuals, it'll be with people just staring at something and figuring it out... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I don't think they ever finalized the Factory Service Manuals, it'll be with people just staring at something and figuring it out... 
I would hope the service manual is done by now.  

Sadly, it is not very unusual in the powersports industry to have models roll out before there are illustrated parts lists, and tech manuals ready, even by the established companies. It can be a real ballbuster.

This isn't that hard ....

4601_11_lg.jpg

Been quiet in here.  These pictures just came up on Facebook.

They even say some will claim photoshop but the pictures do look a bit "off".  Angle seems easy to hide numbers.

Screenshot_20230516_163157_Facebook.jpg

Been quiet in here.  These pictures just came up on Facebook.

They even say some will claim photoshop but the pictures do look a bit "off".  Angle seems easy to hide numbers.

View attachment 69038
That crooked wheel from the second one back is repeated down the line. The picture does look funny for some reason but I don't see any photoshop. I wonder what @dbart thinks 

hanoi jane for speed utv.webp

Those are commie propaganda posters hanging down.  Hanoi Jane would be very proud of all the cars rolling off that assembly line!  

That crooked wheel from the second one back is repeated down the line. The picture does look funny for some reason but I don't see any photoshop. I wonder what @dbart thinks 
I think it's legit!

But what do I know?

:bag:

:lmao:

55 minutes ago, Sand Shark said:

Saw this on another forum and it made me laugh thinking RG and the guys hustling to get those 500 cars out by June. 

Love the last line from that clip. 
I’m sure RG says the same thing about his suspension in the Speed UTV as he scratches his head about all of the other issues. 

Back