Speed UTV

Thats 200% more than ever before- HUGE progress!
200.gif

Hope it all works out. No sarcasm intended.

It is a little amusing, though, that two retail deliveries has unleashed a group orgasm over there, especially given they were cars that were failed deliveries in the first place. A little perspective would be good.

Hope it all works out. No sarcasm intended.

It is a little amusing, though, that two retail deliveries has unleashed a group orgasm over there, especially given they were cars that were failed deliveries in the first place. A little perspective would be good.
Perspective is only exercised when it’s positive for Speed. Duh. 

I was in Vegas for 5 days for a huge r/c race for my kid.  Looks like I missed the huge rollout of cars to two customers. 

Glad to see some people are getting to take home their cars.   So is it no longer 500 cars by June?

SPEED UTV (Undeliverable Thwarted Vehicle)

:bag:

Thwarted: prevented from accomplishing something; frustrated.

Are we still at two cars?  Any reviews out there from the owners yet?

This flywheel affect is taking a while to get up to Speed

I get the feeling my chances of buying my wife a Bargain basement pre owned 2022 RZR because everyone is moving at break-neck Speed  to Speed before the 2023 season is fading .... Might have to wait a season for that

Come On RG  Full Speed ahead ...

Are we still at two cars?  Any reviews out there from the owners yet?

This flywheel affect is taking a while to get up to Speed

I get the feeling my chances of buying my wife a Bargain basement pre owned 2022 RZR because everyone is moving at break-neck Speed  to Speed before the 2023 season is fading .... Might have to wait a season for that

Come On RG  Full Speed ahead ...
There are more than 2 delivered after getting the new steering servo and transmission.

Nick from Chupacabra has put about 100 miles on his now, and seems stoked on it from his videos, he's headed to Sand Hollow, so hopefully should have a pretty good video and new review out.

Another shipment arrived in Havasu this morning, not sure how many yet as they haven't unleaded the container.

EDIT, there are 3 new ones in havasu, and 9 more showing up today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad its finally happening for folks, nice update on the CARB Cert.

Approved in FEB?, right around when he said...LOL...its funny because you know how much shit he got for it not being posted on the ARB website all that time.

Back