Speed UTV

When are you supposed to get your Speed UTV?  
Maybe this year, maybe next, maybe 2025?!  Who knows and who cares.  My rail is ready to go for this season and is a whole lot more fun to drive in the dunes then a SXS.  BTW what was going on in Barstow cause I drove through this weekend buying fireworks and noticed hundreds of SXS.   

Maybe this year, maybe next, maybe 2025?!  Who knows and who cares.  My rail is ready to go for this season and is a whole lot more fun to drive in the dunes then a SXS.  BTW what was going on in Barstow cause I drove through this weekend buying fireworks and noticed hundreds of SXS.   
Might of been a state line ride going on with all the SXSs or people crazy enough to brave the heat. 

This Sept. it will have been 4 years since they were on display at the SSSS and deposits were taken.

https://www.utvunderground.com/robby-gordon-debuts-speed-sxs-models-at-sand-sports-super-show

2019-UTVUG-SpeedSXS-8.jpg

Another month another set of broken promises.....

Robby missed his calling he would of made a great politician.

And those are not the cars that are being built now.
Concept vs Reality?

Seems more like Reality (existing Wildcat XX's) to what is more concept. It went in a better direction for sure...

Has anyone ever listed out the comparisons?

mooooore complete list with highlight between XX and Bandit, since they are a match

Is the Diablo worth $10k more based on the stats, my opinion is YES.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
As the banker in the room…..I would kill to take a peak at speeds P&L. The cash burn has got to be on the verge of going full Hindenburg!

I have done some creative loans in my day and I know you can keep your banker happy with excess cash and pledging extra collateral but at some point someone is going to get very nervous. Once one creditor hits the default switch they all hit the switch. 

As the banker in the room…..I would kill to take a peak at speeds P&L. The cash burn has got to be on the verge of going full Hindenburg!

I have done some creative loans in my day and I know you can keep your banker happy with excess cash and pledging extra collateral but at some point someone is going to get very nervous. Once one creditor hits the default switch they all hit the switch. 
I have brought his up in the past. Someone (creditor) wants these cars out more that the customers. I own two businesses. I am projecting out 1 month, 6 months, 1 year and 5 years. I don't know any details on how Speed is run or financially backed, but I don't know how there can be no solid dates on when product will be released. 

I am out of patience and I am only a $5000 investor. I can only imagine how the $5,000,000 (and I feel this is a very low number) investor is feeling. :)

It’s privately funded there is no loans from what they have said publicly. A real rich guy in China from what it seems well over 250 million was what he said at the Sand show 2022. I have also seen interviews with Todd that have mentioned some of that what I mentioned above. I can’t be certain but I’ll tell you that this is probably not a public company with a lot of debt and not regards or it would not be able to operate like this.

Heres some simple math again i’m not an insider I only know what I’ve seen publicly the same place as you could if you looked. If they sold 18,000 cars the average price of those direct to consumer cars was 37,000 and that’s probably low considering all the options people have bought than 37,000×18,000 is 666 million if he starts getting the cars delivered there should be no issues now obviously there’s other factors in the world that contribute.

It’s privately funded there is no loans from what they have said publicly. A real rich guy in China from what it seems well over 250 million was what he said at the Sand show 2022. I have also seen interviews with Todd that have mentioned some of that what I mentioned above. I can’t be certain but I’ll tell you that this is probably not a public company with a lot of debt and not regards or it would not be able to operate like this.

Heres some simple math again i’m not an insider I only know what I’ve seen publicly the same place as you could if you looked. If they sold 18,000 cars the average price of those direct to consumer cars was 37,000 and that’s probably low considering all the options people have bought than 37,000×18,000 is 666 million if he starts getting the cars delivered there should be no issues now obviously there’s other factors in the world that contribute.
Your math doesn’t equate profit. It’s your profit that pays back the lender. So you would need to know how much it cost them to facilitate the whole shabang along with how much it cost to build each car. Than do the math and see if it’s positive or behind the curve. Now if it is the Chinese that fronted the dough, than that’s probably why it’s being manufactured where it is along with Hisung building replicas. Maybe he struck a deal with the devil?

Your math doesn’t equate profit. It’s your profit that pays back the lender. So you would need to know how much it cost them to facilitate the whole shabang along with how much it cost to build each car. Than do the math and see if it’s positive or behind the curve. Now if it is the Chinese that fronted the dough, than that’s probably why it’s being manufactured where it is along with Hisung building replicas. Maybe he struck a deal with the devil?
Well let’s see if he’s here in another two or three years. Its Definitely a different world than when Polaris and then Can-Am came put out there first models, not to mention the other ones that were already proven like Honda,Kawasaki, Yamaha.

Back