Speed UTV

So how many dune seasons did gold ticket holders miss from the original promise date?
I haven't missed any. I have other toys to use. I did sell my Alumicraft early in the Speed wait but that because I was tired of the prep costs. Hide sight, I would of kept it for another year or so. But if my foresight was half as good as my hindsight.....life would be a lot easier. 

I am in my garage and still no Speed sightings yet.
Maybe be next season you will have it in your garage.    Rumor is another shipment is on a boat heading this way. 

The new Can Am should be announced this summer.  So maybe that ends up in your garage.  

So how many dune seasons did gold ticket holders miss from the original promise date?
If they sold their toys on the assumption the Speed UTV would be done in a year, they missed at least 3 seasons.  If the person kept their toys they missed none, but will now miss out on selling the toys for a premium once their Speed UTV arrives. 

If they sold their toys on the assumption the Speed UTV would be done in a year, they missed at least 3 seasons.  If the person kept their toys they missed none, but will now miss out on selling the toys for a premium once their Speed UTV arrives. 
Who, hasn't been aware of what has been going on with the speed timeline?  I didn't have any money invested and I was still able to tell what was going on. Robby hasn't blocked anyone from his phone as far as I know, except the bordmanville guy.  Anybody who really wanted to know....could find out. 

Reactions: FOG
Who, hasn't been aware of what has been going on with the speed timeline?  I didn't have any money invested and I was still able to tell what was going on. Robby hasn't blocked anyone from his phone as far as I know, except the bordmanville guy.  Anybody who really wanted to know....could find out. 
The answer was to the question "So how many dune seasons did gold ticket holders miss from the original promise date?" 

Which was a year, then things changed and so did the timeline. The issue with the timeline is that it constantly changes, for one excuse or another.  Plain and simple RG took money for his product based on his word and reputation and then continues to make excuses as to why his prior statements aren't reliable.

Last edited by a moderator:
 I am not worried about that as much as I am happy I am locked in for my Diablo at 30 kish, compared to current cost of any manufacture. 

I am not worried about that as much as I am happy I am locked in for my Diablo at 30 kish, compared to current cost of any manufacture. 
Those that locked in the initial pricing are getting a bargain.  

The initial buyers that put down a deposit at the Sand Show in 2019 were all under the impression they would have a car within a year.  Then things changed and even then it seemed RG would hint at unrealistic timelines. 

The initial buyers that put down a deposit at the Sand Show in 2019 were all under the impression they would have a car within a year.  Then things changed and even then it seemed RG would hint at unrealistic timelines. 
My original receipt/email from Speed said "thank you for your purchase of the Speed XXXX" So what I paid for and what......I might someday get......are 2 different animals. The amount of upgrades from the original XXXX days in nuts! I can't believe they kept the same cost. I thought I was getting (and paid for) a heavily modified Wildcat. 

Good point. 

My original receipt/email from Speed said "thank you for your purchase of the Speed XXXX" So what I paid for and what......I might someday get......are 2 different animals. The amount of upgrades from the original XXXX days in nuts! I can't believe they kept the same cost. I thought I was getting (and paid for) a heavily modified Wildcat. 
If you did not buy any accessories they are maybe breaking even, but mostly likely losing money on the original pricing.  They made money on the accessories no matter when you bought them. 

You are for sure getting a way better car than what you thought you were purchasing in 2019.

Maybe be next season you will have it in your garage.    Rumor is another shipment is on a boat heading this way. 

The new Can Am should be announced this summer.  So maybe that ends up in your garage.  
I was in Havasu today and told that the second shipment should be in any day.  Also told as others have heard that 500 coming in June FWIW.

Last edited by a moderator:
So according to these updates, RG was able to redesign and build all new transmissions for some 520 cars in a couple months? I mean that’s cool if he did but then what is that saying for Mendeola? I remember a time when people were waiting forever to get new cases for their cars and those weren’t getting design changes.

So according to these updates, RG was able to redesign and build all new transmissions for some 520 cars in a couple months? I mean that’s cool if he did but then what is that saying for Mendeola? I remember a time when people were waiting forever to get new cases for their cars and those weren’t getting design changes.
Maybe what got designed on paper and what actually got built is two totally different things.  Lack of quality control of the castings might be the problem .

I was in Havasu today and told that the second shipment should be in any day.  Also told as others have heard that 500 coming in June FWIW.
I believe there is a second shipment.   I doubt we will see 500 coming in at once in June.  That parking lot will be stacked with containers for months while they try to prep them all. 

RG and company have not really spoke about the dealer networks being ready to go to receive shipments and deliver cars. I know RG mentioned they could not handle that many cars currently at the Havasu facility. 

Maybe what got designed on paper and what actually got built is two totally different things.  Lack of quality control of the castings might be the problem .
They thickened areas of the cases and rumor is changed some of the parts.  

This is actually getting exciting, Speed UTVs are really, finally, about to hit the US Soil and be in customers hands.

Can't wait to see the real world stuff.

Back