Speed UTV

Enough talk from SPEEDUTV.  His words aren’t worth the time to even read anymore.  Unbelievable that people still believe this is actually going to ever happen. 

It appears that the testing they have already done is it and they are back in production. 
No further testing is required. 

Ya believe the test session they had at JV was good enough for them. Now they are ready to move forward.

Did the first batch of cars have to be paid for the night they had the party and signed the paper work?

Did the first batch of cars have to be paid for the night they had the party and signed the paper work?
From the videos I saw the people were signing paperwork and finance documents (if they were financing it).  

From the videos I saw the people were signing paperwork and finance documents (if they were financing it).  
Well that typically means that interest is accruing and payments are due. Wonder if they were forced to leave their cars there or just simply convinced that it was in their best interest to do so?

Well that typically means that interest is accruing and payments are due. Wonder if they were forced to leave their cars there or just simply convinced that it was in their best interest to do so?
Funny dealer tactic, sign docs, take delivery and then leave it on site for "due bill" items. Start paying.

If you haven't taken delivery, the contract and paperwork means nothing. I've been down that road previously.

If you haven't taken delivery, the contract and paperwork means nothing. I've been down that road previously.
If you put the car down the road after signing a contract and a temp tag was issued, then it's delivered. I've been down that road a lot actually, on the dealers side. 

I beg to differ. The contract and paperwork that the customer have signed mean everything. That's not to say something can't be overturned in court, but that burden would be on the customer. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Robby is telling people that the first cars have been delivered.

Don't worry.  The next batch is on the way....

Thanks JD. for the clip...

336104659_957539918948216_313687136725459364_n.mp4.2d262b1e08c52fcc03438706137bfbcf.mp4

Attachments

I would guess they were told to leave the cars so the updated transmission could be installed.  Initial timeline was a few weeks and now we are a month later.    I would bet those people that financed it will be making several monthly payments before they get to take their cars home.   

I would guess they were told to leave the cars so the updated transmission could be installed.  Initial timeline was a few weeks and now we are a month later.    I would bet those people that financed it will be making several monthly payments before they get to take their cars home.   
I’m sure ALL of them are fine with that. 
After all they got to meet RG in person and go on one of his private tours. Not to mention sitting around the campfire with him eating leftover hotdogs and s’mores. 
Priceless!!!

I beg to differ. The contract and paperwork that the customer have signed mean everything. That's not to say something can't be overturned in court, but that burden would be on the customer. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Robby is telling people that the first cars have been delivered.
I was under the impression you had to drive it off the lot. I remember a salesman trying to get me to drive mine off the lot before some repairs were done and I didn't understand why until someone told me

Back